• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Scissor Me Timbers

Gually

NES Member
Well we've got our new governor here in Massachusetts and my first thought was "scissor me timbers" (10 points if you can name that reference).

Now we'll see what kind of shenanigans Healey and her AG minion will try to pull against 1A, 2A and the other A's but she seems to like the rest of the alphabet.

This thread ought to be deleted.
Why?
Your title and following post is tempting me to jump off the Golden Gate with that imagery.

And you should be blocked from posting from that IP address for a year as well.
Just be careful if you head toward the Golden Gate, I hear there's a guy in the area that will use his wife's vast amounts of ice cream to lure you into his house and before you know it both of you are in your whitey tighties and something about a hammer

Well we've got our new governor here in Massachusetts and my first thought was "scissor me timbers" (10 points if you can name that reference).

Now we'll see what kind of shenanigans Healey and her AG minion will try to pull against 1A, 2A and the other A's but she seems to like the rest of the alphabet.

Whatever she pulls we can blame it on transplants from NH because that is where she was born and raised, a native NH'er lol

Her state provided security detail will most clity(certainly) include new "female" troopers...and they probably will look like her...or maybe those 💋 (lipstick) types..ya know because it a diversified administration. Haha

Back
Top Bottom