NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last edited:

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The funny thing about the Media is they want to push their liberal agenda bullshit and love the newest sexual abuse craze yet 90% of their hires are sexy woman.

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
weather babes in boots: when it is boot season it gives them a place to put the battery pack/transmitter for their wireless mics

Another reason you never see them turn so you can see their backs/backsides... sometimes they are under their dresses on the back of their bra.

Sometimes you can see the wires in the shots going from under the dress down the back of the leg to the mic packs

The weather babes down here in Fort Myers are always in tight dresses.... life is good

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Damn virus. Wu Flu has taken my morning weather watching from me. Shiri's head shot from home just isn't doing it for me. No full body profiles, no posterior shots as she addresses the map. Death where is thy sting?
I know..I actually told my GF what is the point of even having Shiri do the news from home ? Anybody can read a damn forecast from the NOAA. The entire reason she is a weather girl is her looks. If i cant see her body, whats the point ?

Top Bottom