• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Scientific American: Why are White Men Stockpiling Guns? Racist

Typical leftist gun shaming because we are mentally not as advanced as the elitist leftish highly college educated who are way above us on the IQ scale. Guns are for uneducated neaderthals who cannot reason or think beyond a certain scale. To reach their elite status, we must overcome the feelings that guns are a tool to solve problems and admit that guns are the root of all evil, and are foolish and silly and not needed in a "civilized" society.

We buy guns only because we don't feel masculine enough anymore, have a small penis, dont feel we can protect our family are uneducated and acting out of a hero complex.

Works for me....when the "other" people's money runs out and the shxtbags are taking over the cities, and the ransacking moves out to the rich parts of town, I'm sure their high education will keep their wives from being a$$ raped and their kids from being killed. After all, they are smarter than us.

Last edited:
I've enjoyed this thread. Thank you all for posting.... I was like Haha thats funny.... Haha thats clever... Haha thats insightful. Too many posts that made me smile for me too like or reply to each one.

Thanks OP.

Typical leftist gun shaming because we are mentally not as advanced as the elitist leftish highly college educated who are way above us on the IQ scale. Guns are for uneducated neaderthals who cannot reason or think beyond a certain scale. To reach their elite status, we must overcome the feelings that guns are a tool to solve problems and admit that guns are the root of all evil, and are foolish and silly and not needed in a "civilized" society.

We buy guns only because we don't feel masculine enough anymore, have a small penis, dont feel we can protect our family are uneducated and acting out of a hero complex.

Works for me....when the "other" people's money runs out and the shxtbags are taking over the cities, and the ransacking moves out to the rich parts of town, I'm sure their high education will keep their wives from being a$$ raped and their kids from being killed. After all, they are smarter than us.

They (the highly educated, academic left) = will try to "use their words" to "rationalize, de-escalate, and talk their way out" of being victimized by a gang of violent criminals.

After all, inserting a firearm into a tense "situation" will only antagonize the other "person" (violent assailants)....

(^sarcasm^)

They (the highly educated, academic left) = will try to "use their words" to "rationalize, de-escalate, and talk their way out" of being victimized by a gang of violent criminals.

After all, inserting a firearm into a tense "situation" will only antagonize the other "person" (violent assailants)....

(^sarcasm^)
I've seen that theory in action .
It always seems to end with them screaming like a bitch for someone to help them.
Who would have thought ?

Why can’t it be that I just like them, shooting them, cleaning them, building them, hanging with my buddies. And yes, a little is that they keep wanting to take them away, so I have to get them befor I can’t. I missed some stuf for the first assult weapons ban, I made sure I got almost all I wanted befor the next one.

No plans to stop collecting either.

I wish the fartnockers would just leave us alone.

SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN: ‘WHY ARE WHITE MEN STOCKPILING GUNS?’ BECAUSE THEY’RE UNEDUCATED RACISTS?
Dumb racists
Scientific American continues on its activist leftward path, diluting its scientific brand by transmitting biased anti-gun propaganda under the cover of academic sociology.

The latest entry was posted Wednesday and has become a popular post: “Why Are White Men Stockpiling Guns? — Research suggests it’s largely because they’re anxious about their ability to protect their families, insecure about their place in the job market and beset by racial fears.”

If that headline wasn’t a giveaway, writer Jeremy Adam Smith’s bio left little hope for an objective take: “….author or co-editor of four books, including The Compassionate Instinct and Are We Born Racist?”

After pointing out that “Since the 2008 election of President Obama, the number of firearms manufactured in the U.S. has tripled….” Smith asked “So, who is buying all these guns — and why?”

His answer, boiled down: Dumb racists.

Continues...

Scientific American: ‘Why Are White Men Stockpiling Guns?’ Because They’re Uneducated Racists?

Americans are buying guns because democrats want to take them away.

This is the same type of leftist mentality that I was referring to in my previous post above:

They feel that they are highly intelligent, are at a higher level intellect (than the average person), and their "academic" affiliation identifies them as "better" than others, and others = are "the lowest of the low"....

LINK: Teacher who called military 'lowest of the low' is fired

Teacher's comment in a tirade taped by a student:
....“They’re not like high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people. They’re the lowest of our low.”...

I was a Scientific American subscriber from 1994 until about 5 years ago. I couldn't take it any longer. They moved so so so far left over that period, that despite the occasionally great scientific article, it just wasn't worth my time or frustration anymore.

The thing that blew my mind was how in advancing their leftist agenda they often IGNORED SCIENCE!!!. (lets look at how green an electric car is over its lifetime with its 1700 lb lithium battery and in some cases electricity created by burning coal)

For years I was down to 2 new mags. Sci AM and The Economist. Now its just The Economist. Which is bearable because despite their constant Trump bashing, they openly advocate for free markets.

Don

If you want to be in journalism, you have to be anti-gun or seek out the very few jobs that hire conservatives who don’t support any and all gun control. When the NYT operatic critic writes gun control articles, it’s just part of the “Oath-Taking” requirement. You can’t be noncommittal and report the new impartially - you have to slit your palm and be a blood-brother in the ant-gun media cabal. The ends justify the means, so ethics are waived for guns, Trump, GOP, Conservatives morning, etc.

Actually, some of the largest growth demographics vis-a-vis gun buying has been women and Asians. Blacks and latinos are also getting on board. Maybe whites are buying their 3rd, 4th, or 25th gun!

The important thing to take away from this is to understand that it is not only socially accepted to be anti-white, but it is socially encouraged to be racist against whites. Oh, and that the Scientific American is anything BUT scientific.

Last edited:
It's a good place to be.

But I think it requires at least three of every gun model in inventory.

Noobs, I'm aiming for a weapons cache.

Officers in Brooklyn’s 62 Precinct and the NYPD Intelligence Bureau arrested two men in possession of a Thompson sub-machine gun and a cache of other weapons Thursday in Bensonhurst.

aug-7-2cops.jpg

Back
Top Bottom