• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Schumer demands FTC investigation into ‘JR-15’ rifle marketed to kids: ‘Disgusting’

I can't wait until they come out with the BR-15 - a rifle adequate for pre-toddlers. I will buy one at the birth of every grandchild. LOL

Did you ever notice that Chucky pops up from time to time to spout something that nobody believes and disappears like a whack a mole so he can stay relevant?

I think it is perfectly reasonable to market a smaller sized rifle that is appropriate for smaller body size, especially when an ADULT is the one legally purchasing the firearm.

I can also spout crazy crap...no one under 18 should be able to purchase or use a cell phone.

Hoping for the day when people wake up and chase these anti-gun clowns through the town with torches and pitchforks to the windmill.

"disgusting and morally bankrupt new low".

This statement coming from him or any of his party alone deserves to be in the Clown world thread. Glad I don't have his nerve in my tooth.

On the website, they list that it comes with 1 and 5 rd mags, with a 10 rounder coming soon
Yes, and it's still a semi-auto even with a 1 round mag.

When my lovely bride and I found out that I had knocked her up on our wedding night, we had a discussion about what the squidling would get first: his first baseball glove, his first rifle, or his first guitar.

Not necessarily in that order, he got all of them by his third birthday. ;)

Weren't the Cricket and Rascal .22 rifles sized for kids? Aren't there lots of youth models of larger guns?
Yes, but they don't look nasty, and icky. It's much easier to bamboozle the public while going after a black rifle than a Cricket.

They choose to go after black rifles because it's an easy lie to perpetrate to get one more chunk of gun control passed. Little by little, the second amendment is chipped away, until nothing is left.

Politicians are whores just looking to get paid. My apologies to whores for the insulting comparison.
Maybe 20 years ago, someone did a calculation, and found out that every law passed in Mass cost the taxpayer $100,000 to get it posted, marketed and passed. That was 20 years ago. It's probably double now.

So every time one of our congress critters does their thing, it costs us six figures.

Still want government to solve all of our problems?

It's an outrage, because it helps getbthe next generation into shooting. And Schumer, Feinstein and friends have a core goal of eradicating recreational shooting and civilian gun ownership.

Back
Top Bottom