• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

School shooting (not really, "man with a gun") in Woburn

Yup. Martha Coakley lost her shit. She showed up dressed as Lara Croft and killed 52 childrenz. [shocked] I heard she used a ghost gun loaded with extra killy DOUBLE hollow points! Twice the hollow, twice the kill. Tell your friends... [smile][wink]

School shooting in Woburn

Just got a text from my wife. My daughter is sheltering in place as we speak. Supposed man with gun. Not at the school. Just in the general vicinity. More if I hear anything

From what I've heard on the scanner so far:

Neighbor heard a single gunshot
The suspect is "barricaded" in the house (I haven't heard anyone confirm if they have even tried notifying the guy or knocking on the door)
Swat is rolling up now with 2 armored vehicles

From what I've heard on the scanner so far:

Neighbor heard a single gunshot
The suspect is "barricaded" in the house (I haven't heard anyone confirm if they have even tried notifying the guy or knocking on the door)
Swat is rolling up now with 2 armored vehicles

I fired 6 rounds in my backyard this morning from my C96 Mauser (I have 4 acres in NH) ....no SWAT vehicles pulling up yet. I feel unappreciated [smile]

Shots fired on Russell st. Supposedly the suspect is barricaded in a house now.

Link to scanner: http://scanner.wickedlocal.com/northwest/woburn.php

Yup, SWAT is on the scene. My wife can't even get home from picking up my daughter. It is 2 or 3 houses from Dix and Russel. its about 400 yards from my house and my street is blocked off. Haven't got an update from the wife in a little bit. The guy on the corner of Dix and Russle has 2 GIANT Dobermans. Hope they are OK :)

This is nowhere near me. But I will shelter in place here anyway. You know...just in case...because it's for the children.

Seriously though...no shooting at a school right....

That's like saying "I'm sheltering in place in pretty much every building in woburn" because Cummings owns most of them. [rofl]

-Mike

Touche. I thought the "just yards from you" helped narrow it down to my location, though.

Oh-oh-oh!!! I hear a helicopter. Maybe it's black and is being sent to the scene. Let me start a black helicopter thread. Or maybe it's one of the duo of TV helicopters that just circle around each other for hours when something exciting happens below.

Wife just sent me this:

2 doors down fr xxxxxxxx. Man shot his wife. Police got her out. He's still barricaded

Back
Top Bottom