School resource officer tackle in Keene,NH

giphy.gif

Kid should show up tomorrow with a helmet and pads. [smile]

Eta: didn’t read the whole thread, upon further review........bailing out, pull the ripcord!!

Last edited:
Boney, You keep telling yourself that. I know what I have done and what laws I was empowered to enforce. So Junior, just so you can stop being an agitating idiot you need to read the Massachusetts General Laws that create and empower the Environmental Police. Otherwise Screw!!!

Is "kopsh' some new fangled derogatory cop term that I need to get hip to?

Sincerely,

Boomer Cop Jackboot
You can blame me for that its a term I came up with while probably half in the bag.. [rofl] kind of some quasi german portmaneau of mind trash, but it has a fun sound to it, although i often reserve it for bbq becky type incidents that police shouldnt be involved in because theyre not really police matters.... at least not in a sane world.

If he was just twisting knickers that is one thing, But Boney is not he is just an agitating POS that no one does anything about.

Like my mom always said when I was a lad, "If you ignore him, he'll go away." You're the one rising to the bait.

Get it?

You can blame me for that its a term I came up with while probably half in the bag.. [rofl] kind of some quasi german portmaneau of mind trash, but it has a fun sound to it, although i often reserve it for bbq becky type incidents that police shouldnt be involved in because theyre not really police matters.... at least not in a sane world.

I always thought it sounded like Sean Connery saying "cops."

Good to know that it's just unoriginal bastards that are riding on your comedic coat tails

LOL

Back
Top Bottom