• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

School resource officer tackle in Keene,NH

No, the a**h*** punk was walking away ignoring him. Had it been a non student and pulled a weapon out, snowflakes would be saying the cop didn't do his job. Punk shitheads like this puke are the problem.
It doesn't matter. You can't take the cop's side here on NES. On NES cops are always nothing more than jack booted government thugs who always use excessive force. You would have to go to an ex-con forum to find a more anti-cop group.
1375 kids in Keene HS. Assuming 4 grades, 344 kids per grade. He's 16, so that makes him a sophomore or a junior. Cop didn't recognize someone who has been in the school system for better than a year? Not know his name, sure. Not know his face? Bullshit. Where is he going to walk to? Is he going to hide in a locker? Was he worried he'd escape the country before he could find a yearbook to reference? No,, he was pissed off the kid wasn't respecting him or answering him. Or is vaping the secret gateway to becoming a school shooter?

Keene High School the bastion of Communist Indoctrination. There is as large bulletin board in one of the hallways the proclaims that "The United Nations is the World". On a door to one of the classrooms the is as Poster with 4 columns and in one column it says, "Marriage is love not Gender".

It doesn't matter. You can't take the cop's side here on NES. On NES cops are always nothing more than jack booted government thugs who always use excessive force. You would have to go to an ex-con forum to find a more anti-cop group.
That is a standard of many of these folks. One the many reasons you don't see many of the "Old Timers" here very much or in some cases anymore.

I'm sure all the defenders of the little punk, are proud to support Antifa too? The shithead is well on his way to being a parasite on society, but "cops bad". Thug in training, and supported by the usual cop haters and Leftists of the board.
I agree. I've always felt that there are many members here who wanted jobs in law enforcement but either couldn't pass the physical or couldn't get through the background check, or had other reasons why they couldn't get hired.

On NES cops are always nothing more than jack booted government thugs who always use excessive force.

It's hard for me to view that video and see it in other light than how you described it.

ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS are the bastion of Communist Indoctrination. There is as large bulletin board in one of the hallways the proclaims that "The United Nations is the World". On a door to one of the classrooms the is as Poster with 4 columns and in one column it says, "Marriage is love not Gender".

FIFY....Let's not pretend this is confined to Keene.

That is a standard of many of these folks. One the many reasons you don't see many of the "Old Timers" here very much or in some cases anymore.
Yes.
The cops serving and protecting thread is hard to defend.
I suggested a thread of good cops turning in bad cops but I’m not seeing it.

I think there are two separate issues here. The first being, yeah the cop was probably overzealous, but can we take a breath. He tackled a kid. Big f****** deal. The cop should get suspended for a day or two or disciplined, but there's a bigger issue to me. If that kid has zero respect for a cop trying to enforce school policy, then what chance do the teachers have? We bitch about the breakdown of society all the time here on Northeast Shooters, and then you have a punk ass b**** that thinks he's not accountable to anybody, and he gets served, but now it's a big problem? I can't even imagine what the teachers probably have to put up with in that school of entitled dick bags.

The problem is the cops poor decision allowed the focus to shift from a shitty entitled brats behavior to him tackling him. These kids absolutely know there are no accountability or consequences for their actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there are two separate issues here. The first being, yeah the cop was probably overzealous, but can we take a breath. He tackled a kid. Big f****** deal. The cop should get suspended for a day or two or disciplined, but there's a bigger issue to me. If that kid has zero respect for a cop trying to enforce school policy, then what chance do the teachers have? We bitch about the breakdown of society all the time here on Northeast Shooters, and then you have a punk ass b**** that thinks he's not accountable to anybody, and he gets served, but now it's a big problem? I can't even imagine what the teachers probably have to put up with in that school of entitled dick bags.

The problem is the cops poor decision allowed the focus to shift from a shitty entitled brats behavior to him tackling him. These kids absolutely know there are no accountability or consequences for their actions.
I go back to the days when we smoked cigarettes outside with the teachers.

So, I’m having a big problem with school policy before I even get to the tackle.

Cleared...

🐯

Somebody's lying.

Russo said last week that English did not know in the moment that the boy was a student at the high school, and acted to protect the school community. Russo reiterated that point in his Monday statement.

“The underlying offense is not as important as the fact that the individual’s actions were out of the ordinary under such circumstance: he refused to identify himself to Officer English, and he made several attempts to escape detention through physical resistance as he continued to move through the school,” Russo said.

The father said that explanation does not make sense, as English had given his son a ticket for vaping a few weeks prior to the Thursday incident.
“He knows that’s a student,” the father said. “I talked to him less than a month ago about my son.”

The father said that English never provided any proof that his son was in fact vaping on Thursday, and no vaping device was recovered.
“(English) said it may have been flushed down the urinal,” the father said. “How can you flush a vape pen down a urinal?”

According to the father, the boy received a three-day out-of-school suspension, to be followed by a two-day in-school suspension.
Russo called English a respected veteran officer who was doing his job to keep the school community safe.

SMH.....

Silence = Consent.....Cop was wrong.....this is what happens when you put a cop in a school and expect them to act like mommy/daddy

I a police officer blatantly catches you doing something your not supposed to be doing and stops and asks to talk to you, walking away in silence is a sure fire way to get your ass searched or tackled. That type of behavior is a pre-attack signal, and the kid failed to obey a lawful order. Police officer has every right to order you to stop moving and detain you if they suspect you of a crime, regardless of how petty it is.

I a police officer blatantly catches you doing something your not supposed to be doing and stops and asks to talk to you, walking away in silence is a sure fire way to get your ass searched or tackled. That type of behavior is a pre-attack signal, and the kid failed to obey a lawful order. Police officer has every right to order you to stop moving and detain you if they suspect you of a crime, regardless of how petty it is.

This post is so demonstrative of how police think. It shows that very few of them lack situational awareness or problem solving skills. "Pre-attack signal" and disrespecting your authority? Calm down, Tackleberry. This was a HS sophomore who puffed some bubblegum vape. If you cant figure out a way to manage the situation in a way other than a full running tackle, then you are not in the right profession.

Also, btw, why does bashing bad cops make me a cop hater? I am a bad-cop hater and it would be great if some of the so called heroes in here would call BS on their colleagues, instead of justifying all cops actions.

Last edited:
I found transcript from investigators:

Bro1: Bro
Bro2: *Inhales super gay vape flavor. BROOOOOOOOO
Bro1: Hell yeah bro
Cop: IDs please bros
Bro1: f*** off bro
Bro2: haha nailed it bro
Bro1: HEY... f*** OFF ME BRO!
Bro2: YEAH. f*** OFF HIM BRO!

OH THE IRONY

The rest of the post was decent though.

Funny. The reality is that for every post here where you think cops aren't getting their comeuppance, I could post a whole bunch of examples from my own life where I got raked over coals for pure bullshit. Carry on tho NES

When I was in school if you were caught breaking the rules and tried to ignore the teacher he would have slammed you against the lockers and dragged your a$$ to the office. If you didn't get suspended you spent some time down on the bench I can attest to sitting on that thing more than once, lockers just once and the poke me in the chest with the finger while trying to answer questions was only a once too.

Some people learn better the hard way it usually only takes one time.

Too bad the new software didn't allow for neg reps again there are a few weak people in this thread who need them.

It is not. Watch any video of someone attacking a cop or attacking anyone for that matter. People usually look or turn away, sometimes taking a step or two, and they usually stop talking talking before they swing or pull out a weapon.

You said "walking away is a pre-attack signal." It's pure nonsense in the current context, and certainly in any context where you're trying to justify a cop escalating "for safety" in the absence of any other aggressive moves. You're contorting yourself to make excuses for bad police work.

Funny. The reality is that for every post here where you think cops aren't getting their comeuppance, I could post a whole bunch of examples from my own life where I got raked over coals for pure bullshit. Carry on tho NES

I think the difference is that we don't hear about the 99% (80%?) of situations where the cop gets punished because they aren't outrageous enough to be newsworthy. Cops being above the law = outrage = newsworthy. For those situations that hit the news before punishment is doled out I think there's probably a little bit of wagon circling that happens.

He tackled a kid. Big f****** deal.

There it is folks.

If that is really the case, that wouldn’t help prove bad cops aren’t held accountable unless you are saying your a bad cop. Are you? That seems unlikely to be the case so what does that really mean...

Back
Top Bottom