School resource officer tackle in Keene,NH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boney it figures some one of your miniscule thinking and intellect would come up with that. You must have a lot of experience abusing children, since you brought that up.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Show me on the Doll where NES touched you. JFC for a group of badasses with badges you think LEOs skin would be thicker. I got news for you, cops get grief everywhere on the internet.

'This is why I dont post here" - virtual signaling at its finest.

Grown men upset some random dude on the internet isnt gargling their nuts.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Show me on the Doll where NES touched you. JFC for a group of badasses with badges you think LEOs skin would be thicker. I got news for you, cops get grief everywhere on the internet.

'This is why I dont post here" - virtual signaling at its finest.

Grown men upset some random dude on the internet isnt gargling their nuts.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
OK D

FYI. You better touch me inappropriately next campout.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kid should show up tomorrow with a helmet and pads. [smile]

Eta: didn’t read the whole thread, upon further review........bailing out, pull the ripcord!!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boney, You keep telling yourself that. I know what I have done and what laws I was empowered to enforce. So Junior, just so you can stop being an agitating idiot you need to read the Massachusetts General Laws that create and empower the Environmental Police. Otherwise Screw!!!

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Is "kopsh' some new fangled derogatory cop term that I need to get hip to?

Sincerely,

Boomer Cop Jackboot
You can blame me for that its a term I came up with while probably half in the bag.. [rofl] kind of some quasi german portmaneau of mind trash, but it has a fun sound to it, although i often reserve it for bbq becky type incidents that police shouldnt be involved in because theyre not really police matters.... at least not in a sane world.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If he was just twisting knickers that is one thing, But Boney is not he is just an agitating POS that no one does anything about.
Like my mom always said when I was a lad, "If you ignore him, he'll go away." You're the one rising to the bait.

Get it?

You can blame me for that its a term I came up with while probably half in the bag.. [rofl] kind of some quasi german portmaneau of mind trash, but it has a fun sound to it, although i often reserve it for bbq becky type incidents that police shouldnt be involved in because theyre not really police matters.... at least not in a sane world.
I always thought it sounded like Sean Connery saying "cops."

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Good to know that it's just unoriginal bastards that are riding on your comedic coat tails

LOL

Top Bottom