School resource officer tackle in Keene,NH

Whatever happened on the other side of the door didn’t justify what was on video. If it had the dept spokesperson would have mentioned it.

It doesn't matter to the people who are ok with this. Simple lack of full cooperation would be justification to a lot of people here for that bushleage take down.

We live in the safest time in US history. Violent crime is at all time lows. Per capita police deaths at work are are the lowest I'm aware of in decades. Yet people still support heavy handed lazy police work.

Has anyone addressed what the officer should have done? Or a Teacher, Principal? Are the rules whatever the officer says? Whatever the school says? Whatever the kid says? The kid refused to accompany the officer to the office, he pulled away and left. Let him go? Ask him please, please come back? Does this kid also act like this in public? Is he Antifa material?

The school is there for all who are there. The rules are the same for all who are there. That's how society works. Nobody wants a police state but that's not even close to what happened here. There is no doubt that this nation has lost its moral compass, its sense of respect and the understanding you can't yell fire in a movie theater. This kid is an example of how kids have changed, and not for the good.

Kids can't be kids anymore, really? This is not how kids were in my era. Did we eff up from time to time, of course. But we owned up to it and took our licks. We did not act like Antifa punks.

You can't make contact with a Police Officer and then try to simply walk away. That can NEVER be allowed.

There are cases of Police misconduct of course, but this case is not one of them.

If he were my kid I'd stick my boot up his ass. And of course I would be arrested in these times I guess, which is why we now have too many punks like this kid these days.

He couldn't have just put his hand on the kid's shoulder and said "Hang on a sec."?

Short of tackling the kid, what about pepper spray?

It said he wasn't sure he was a student. Why? How many non-student kids use a school bathroom? Plus, didn't it say he spoke with the kid a week ago?

I am not sure I get any of this.

It said he wasn't sure he was a student. Why? How many non-student kids use a school bathroom? Plus, didn't it say he spoke with the kid a week ago?

There was indeed something about him writing the kid up prior for vaping. If true, then the cop lied to justify his actions. I also read he didn’t even have a vape pen on him when tackled. If that’s true, I’d bet the cop and kid had beef with each other, kid probably told the cop to pound it and walked away. Cop got butthurt and that was the result. Which makes a lot more sense that the cop would have been emotionally triggered first rather than just randomly tackling people he doesn’t know.

Some things that many here don't understand, as they are from states with different application of law. In New Hampshire all violations of law are arrestable. The fact that the subject was in a school, involved in an act that is in violation of school rules and subject to being questioned and he refused to give his name "Verbally" to a police officer, makes him subject to possible arrest, his failure to further comply with the law then allowed for the police officer to use reasonable force to effect that arrest. You folks don't have to like this, but that is the way it is, Don't like it, have that changed.

He's right, you know. He's just explaining the law on the books and isn't agreeing nor disagreeing with the officers course of action, just offering an explanation. Some officers would have gone in an entirely different direction handling this.

Winchester73, here on NES they have two classifications, You are either a Cop Hating Anarchist or a Statist Boot Licker. These guys don't know how to understand things any other way.

Winchester73, here on NES they have two classifications, You are either a Cop Hating Anarchist or a Statist Boot Licker. These guys don't know how to understand things any other way.

Not really.

3844.jpg

No way he could hurt himself or anyone else breathing in his "Good Stuff"! Why wasn't he tased?

Ah, so he was tackled for his own safety. Interesting argument. But what exactly were they going to test? If you read the story he didn’t have anything on him.

SMH.

It's times like this I'm happy my school has an SRO with three things:

1. Brains
2. Discretion.
3. A good working relationship with the people who are actually in charge of the school. Which, surprisingly for some of you, is NOT the person with the badge.

Some things that many here don't understand, as they are from states with different application of law. In New Hampshire all violations of law are arrestable. The fact that the subject was in a school, involved in an act that is in violation of school rules and subject to being questioned and he refused to give his name "Verbally" to a police officer, makes him subject to possible arrest, his failure to further comply with the law then allowed for the police officer to use reasonable force to effect that arrest. You folks don't have to like this, but that is the way it is, Don't like it, have that changed.

Real question: Why did this hero not taze or shoot this fleeing suspect?

So do I, I retired 10 years ago and I was a Training Officer.

You were in the force long enough to retire, and you never got past training? After reading your thoughts on how this situation should be handled I can understand them keeping you in training.

Boney it figures some one of your miniscule thinking and intellect would come up with that. You must have a lot of experience abusing children, since you brought that up.

Show me on the Doll where NES touched you. JFC for a group of badasses with badges you think LEOs skin would be thicker. I got news for you, cops get grief everywhere on the internet.

'This is why I dont post here" - virtual signaling at its finest.

Grown men upset some random dude on the internet isnt gargling their nuts.

Show me on the Doll where NES touched you. JFC for a group of badasses with badges you think LEOs skin would be thicker. I got news for you, cops get grief everywhere on the internet.

'This is why I dont post here" - virtual signaling at its finest.

Grown men upset some random dude on the internet isnt gargling their nuts.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
OK D

FYI. You better touch me inappropriately next campout.

Back
Top Bottom