School resource officer tackle in Keene,NH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was in school if you were caught breaking the rules and tried to ignore the teacher he would have slammed you against the lockers and dragged your a$$ to the office. If you didn't get suspended you spent some time down on the bench I can attest to sitting on that thing more than once, lockers just once and the poke me in the chest with the finger while trying to answer questions was only a once too.

Some people learn better the hard way it usually only takes one time.

Too bad the new software didn't allow for neg reps again there are a few weak people in this thread who need them.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It is not. Watch any video of someone attacking a cop or attacking anyone for that matter. People usually look or turn away, sometimes taking a step or two, and they usually stop talking talking before they swing or pull out a weapon.
You said "walking away is a pre-attack signal." It's pure nonsense in the current context, and certainly in any context where you're trying to justify a cop escalating "for safety" in the absence of any other aggressive moves. You're contorting yourself to make excuses for bad police work.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Funny. The reality is that for every post here where you think cops aren't getting their comeuppance, I could post a whole bunch of examples from my own life where I got raked over coals for pure bullshit. Carry on tho NES
I think the difference is that we don't hear about the 99% (80%?) of situations where the cop gets punished because they aren't outrageous enough to be newsworthy. Cops being above the law = outrage = newsworthy. For those situations that hit the news before punishment is doled out I think there's probably a little bit of wagon circling that happens.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He tackled a kid. Big f****** deal.
There it is folks.

Funny. The reality is that for every post here where you think cops aren't getting their comeuppance, I could post a whole bunch of examples from my own life where I got raked over coals for pure bullshit. Carry on tho NES
If that is really the case, that wouldn’t help prove bad cops aren’t held accountable unless you are saying your a bad cop. Are you? That seems unlikely to be the case so what does that really mean...

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I think the difference is that we don't hear about the 99% (80%?) of situations where the cop gets punished because they aren't outrageous enough to be newsworthy. Cops being above the law = outrage = newsworthy. For those situations that hit the news before punishment is doled out I think there's probably a little bit of wagon circling that happens.
I guess my framed article from Worcester magazine doesn't qualify 😛👌🤣

moojpg2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have to call bullshit as well.....even more so in this case specifically

This is the kind of BS that contributes to an ever increasing % of the population that are less and less sympathetic to BLM types of BS.....

Until the police clean up the mess in their ranks they're going to increasingly find themselves on the side of tyranny instead of liberty/freedom/constitutional gov
What you're asking for is a utopian ideal. Police will never be on the side of liberty and freedom. The very definition of "police" is to the contrary. You can say anything you want. Bottom line is the kid played stupid games, won stupid prizes. You'd have to be seriously sjw snowflake to think getting tackled for disobeying a lawful order is excessive force. The cop didn't hit the kid, he didn't use any force multipliers, he simply tackled him. Nothing bad about it. If it was my kid, he would have gotten a lot worse punishment once he got home.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The cop didn't hit the kid, he didn't use any force multipliers, he simply tackled him. Nothing bad about it.
Aggressively tackling someone from behind isn't hitting them? The kid wasn't even running away, he was walking through a door.

moojpg2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aggressively tackling someone from behind isn't hitting them? The kid wasn't even running away, he was walking through a door.
I don't know what kind of background you have, but that was a pretty soft take down. He grabbed the kid around the waist and sloppily used his weight to pull him back onto himself and then rolled the kid over onto his stomach, it was a fairly fast grab, but it wasn't a hard hit at all, and there was very little risk of head injury or anything the way he did it. It was not a body slam or hard take down at all.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I don't know what kind of background you have, but that was a pretty soft take down. He grabbed the kid around the waist and sloppily used his weight to pull him back onto himself and then rolled the kid over onto his stomach, it was a fairly fast grab, but it wasn't a hard hit at all, and there was very little risk of head injury or anything the way he did it. It was not a body slam or hard take down at all.
Bullshit #3. Watch the video again. The cop was clearly all fired up and took him down as hard and as fast as he was able (coming up from behind like that).

Why did he need to tackle the kid? Why not just grab him and talk to him? What the hell threat was the kid posing?

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What you're asking for is a utopian ideal. Police will never be on the side of liberty and freedom. The very definition of "police" is to the contrary. You can say anything you want. Bottom line is the kid played stupid games, won stupid prizes. You'd have to be seriously sjw snowflake to think getting tackled for disobeying a lawful order is excessive force. The cop didn't hit the kid, he didn't use any force multipliers, he simply tackled him. Nothing bad about it. If it was my kid, he would have gotten a lot worse punishment once he got home.
The f***ed up thing about this is that you actually believe that this was the necessary and appropriate response for the alleged infraction.

It only helps to bolster my previous post illustrating that most kopsh are wholly unsuitable to be police officers when they think/believe/act out that being chased down and tacked is the appropriate response/escalation to an allegation of under age vaping

moojpg2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bullshit #3. Watch the video again. The cop was clearly all fired up and took him down as hard and as fast as he was able (coming up from behind like that).

Why did he need to tackle the kid? Why not just grab him and talk to him? What the hell threat was the kid posing?
The officer had already tried what you suggested, it didn't work, he physically resisted and walked out into the hallway or wherever that was.

moojpg2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The f***ed up thing about this is that you actually believe that this was the necessary and appropriate response for the alleged infraction.

It only helps to bolster my previous post illustrating that most kopsh are wholly unsuitable to be police officers when they think/believe/act out that being chased down and tacked is the appropriate response/escalation to an allegation of under age vaping
Do you have children? The entitled brat who had been previously cited for this, was being disrespectful after he blatantly got caught doing it again, instead of just owning up to it and accepting his punishment. If it was my kid getting tackled by the cop would have been the least of his worries.

edit: entitled brat seemed more appropriate than "kid"

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you have children? The entitled brat who had been previously cited for this, was being disrespectful after he blatantly got caught doing it again, instead of just owning up to it and accepting his punishment. If it was my kid getting tackled by the cop would have been the least of his worries.

edit: entitled brat seemed more appropriate than "kid"
This isnt about the kid.....

Its about the kop...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rHuinnfVJo

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The entire concept of government-run schools is fundamentally wrong-headed and inevitably leads to situations like this one. It is worth remembering that our system of public "education" is one of the prime elements of the Progressive movement and was created specifically to mold children into standardized, obedient servants of the State by John Dewey. The solution is to recognize that education is not a "right", it is an economic "good" just like healthcare. Privatize the education industry, so that parents can pay for the education of their choice. Many different approaches to education will be contrived by entrepreneurs. Costs will go down and quality will go up. Parents paying the bills will once again take a genuine interest in the schooling of their kids and will help to discipline the children to ensure they get value for their money.

Reactions: jpk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I hope there's a blood test involved to see if the Twit was vaping THC and placing others at risk. Hopefully ending with a felony and jail time. It will only help straighten him out. All this other Obamy Bull Crap is just more piss holes in the snow.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I hope there's a blood test involved to see if the Twit was vaping THC and placing others at risk. Hopefully ending with a felony and jail time. It will only help straighten him out. All this other Obamy Bull Crap is just more piss holes in the snow.
Vaping THC and placing others at risk? Felony and jail time?

Go back to bed grandpa.

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Two experiences: Sunday night I worked a late shift, was driving home at 1:30 am. About a mile from home, the blue lights come on behind me, I pull over, cop gets out and walks up to my window and says, "I pulled you over because your 3rd brake light is out, can I see your license?" . Hand it to him, and realize my 9mm 1911 is laying on the passenger seat, and my inspection sticker is 4 days out of date. He says " Just letting you know the light is out, have a nice evening".
The other experience is back in the "olden days", 1973 or so, in Ca.. I'm about 18, and at a keg party. sheriffs roll up, announce it's an illegal gathering (ma rights!) , and tells everyone to go home. Some puke like the kid in Keene, starts telling the cop "I WANT YOUR BADGE NUMBER". Cop says "Here it is, and show him his badge, slams him on the ground and handcuffs him, the rest of the crowd of kids start clapping! Guess no cop touched my private bits.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
According to some of the members here that apparently had their private parts touched by cops, he should have followed the puke around, repeatedly asking "please stop, please stop, please...." The little maggot's daddy is just as bad, whining about his baby boy being roughed up. Kid needs to grow up and stop having daddy bail him out. Daddy needs to be bitchslapped.
Wait....when did the thread shift from Kopsh to Catholic Priests?

🤷

The job of the police has drifted in my lifetime from being peace keepers to "law enforcement" and this was not a change for the better imho......at itc core is progressivism

I'm fortunate to live in a town where the chief is actually a peace keeper and have witnessed a number of times how he interacts respectfully with shit bags......he doesnt need to chase/tackle shit bag kids that he catches vaping/drinking/whatever.......because he's got skills that most kopsh lack today......

Do you think the kid that got tackled is going to respect kopsh more or less going forwards.......guaranteed less.....and in every single future interaction with kopsh I guarantee he will not give them the benefit of doubt let alone respect.......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you're asking for is a utopian ideal. Police will never be on the side of liberty and freedom. The very definition of "police" is to the contrary.
Holy Effing Sht. You have really said it all right there. You are the most statist buffoon I have encountered in a long time.

Insane. If you are a police officer in a public school and you cant find a way to stop a 14 year old kid without resorting to an open field tackle, then you are the problem.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
“It looks like it was a legal use of force that followed our procedures. At that point, he didn’t even know he was a student,” Russo said.
Russo declined to name the officer in the video.

It’s department policy to tackle people if you don’t know who they are. It’s also department policy for us not to know who they (the officers) are. Because that’s both sensible and non hypocritical.
And if the person who's being attacked defends them self shit gets real.

If I had to guess why so few police are allowed to use nightsticks or batons it's because the rank and file isn't trusted with them.

Top Bottom