• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

School Officials Deeply Troubled Over Guns Appearing on No Guns Allowed Signs

Well, I myself am deeply troubled by these signs, but probably more because there's something blocking my view of that nice firearm.

http://news.yahoo.com/school-officials-deeply-troubled-over-guns-appearing-signs-044012095.html

I don't know why but for some reason, I still continue to be dumbfounded by these idiots.

Nolan stressed that she is very concerned with “safety and security” and concerned that, somehow, someone could wrongly interpret an image of a gun emblazoned with the universal sign for prohibiting something.

Really?

Well, yeah. I would think someone who wants to shoot up a school would love to see a gun free zone sign, they would be reassured that they could inflict maximum casualties since no one could stop them.

This story sums up a few of the different problems facing us as a country (none of which are gun violence).

Well, I myself am deeply troubled by these signs, but probably more because there's something blocking my view of that nice firearm.
The picture of the gun with the universal "banning" red circle/line is for the benefit of those who cannot read English.

christ these morons have got to be afraid of their own shadows.

Doesn't matter. In the progressive utopia we all need to strive for those unreasonable fears and feelings of discomfort must be respected, and great care must be taken to ensure that they're never felt again.

This is truly insane. They admit the sign is for CCW holders carrying, who should know better anyway. WTF? Is he admitting that gun free zones are designed to keep law abiding citizens from having the power to stop a criminal atrocity? So that the .gov is tbe only hope for protecting the Sheeple?

The koolaid that the leftist statists are serving has been consumed by the massez.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

I thought that meant I just couldn't bring my Beretta. I always wondered why Berettas were singled out for prohibition.

ETA: The person probably poos a little every time he/she walks into a building emblazoned with one of those signs. Changing your panties several times a day must be a drag.

On the day they get their school shot to pieces, this "in place sheltering, in the closet hiding" bunch of Whiney pussies will wish I was there with a gun. But I won't be there. Because there's a mighty cardboard sign that'll stop me.

You have to change people's minds one at a time.

I work at Harvard, and the majority of the people there are extremely progressive.

We as a group need to show that law abiding gun owners are trustworthy and safe.

Focus the lens on the perpetrators of gun crime.

still don't understand why they're banned from liquor stores. These people are gaping retards.

How about just an empty circle with the slash through it?

Then these freaks can imagine anything they want banned inside the circle, and be completely safe all the time.

The rest of us can then go on with our relatively normal lives.

r7kkeu.jpg

oy vey.

Too bad they are not "deeply troubled" over the sad state of public education. The indoctrination of young minds that will occur due to the Common Core, the combat zones that are called "schools" in the inner cities and the fact that most children they turn out fail to sufficiently master basic skills. However, guns deeply trouble them...

Back
Top Bottom