School me on Angus King (Maine Senator)

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is all you need to know...

E-mail response from the jackass Senator from Maine
"After talking with gun owners and hunters in Maine, I have reached the conclusion that limiting magazine capacity to 10 rounds would not overly restrict the lawful use of firearms for hunting, target shooting, or self-defense and could substantially help in an active shooter situation. In fact, Maine already limits magazine capacity to 5 rounds during hunting season. I believe that banning high-capacity magazines could save lives in a mass-shooting and I recently cosponsored the Keeping Americans Safe Act, S. 1945, which would limit magazines to 10 rounds and creates a buy-back program for high capacity magazines that are already in use." --Senator Anus King, Maine
"limiting magazine capacity to 10 rounds would not overly restrict..." - AR15.COM

yanquidog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Pretty sure he was a democrat first
When he wanted the then republican seat he change to independent
Appears to have worked for him

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
One of the two "independents" in the system and both are Democrats who run gray to keep seats in slightly red areas.

Voting record says it all, forget his Marxist/Progressive bullshit statements.

LittleCalm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Got it. Thanks all. I suspected as much. Saw his ban bump stocks position and his position on limiting mag capacity. Did also see him say in 2016 that no need to ban AWs because they are just semi auto hunting rifles that are black. Of course, not sure why they have to be for hunting.

Top Bottom