• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

School District Giving 2-Day Suspension for Students Who Walked Out

"Protest student “If you shoot a deer with an AR15 it’ll explode”."

Well ya if you use the explosive green tip ammo.....Duh.

Every unbiased reporter should have a .223 bullet in their pocket (not including that terrifying casing, because the truly stupid like this gent most likely think the entire thing comes out the muzzel!). And let the kid hold it and explain how an animal the size of a deer will explode when hit with it?
I was totally perplexed when I found out that only shotguns and primitive arms are legal for killing deer in MA...I'd trust my shot way more with an AR-15 than my shotgun! But I guess it's because of over travel in populated places; not the most efficient shot.

Every unbiased reporter should have a .223 bullet in their pocket (not including that terrifying casing, because the truly stupid like this gent most likely think the entire thing comes out the muzzel!). And let the kid hold it and explain how an animal the size of a deer will explode when hit with it?
I was totally perplexed when I found out that only shotguns and primitive arms are legal for killing deer in MA...I'd trust my shot way more with an AR-15 than my shotgun! But I guess it's because of over travel in populated places; not the most efficient shot.

Um, look at your .223 projectile, then look at your shotgun projectile.

Last edited:
As it should be. People who protest in other nations risk jail, beatings, torture, and death. These pussy hats are whining because they are getting two day suspensions. Yet, they are the ones that are going to confiscate our guns.

Yeah, so lets punish them now, while we still can. Lol.

Students are idiots. Can't say a whole lot more. You'd never have a realistic conversation with them.

Back
Top Bottom