School District Giving 2-Day Suspension for Students Who Walked Out

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
students-walkout-protest-gun-control-capitol-3-14-18-ap-640x480.jpg

New Jersey’s Sayreville School District is issuing two-day suspensions for students who participated in the student walkout for gun control.

MyCentralJersey.com reports: “Sayreville Superintendent of Schools Richard Labbe said the moment that the district heard about the walkout, he advised parents and staff in his weekly ‘Talk Sup’ memo that because of safety reasons, a walkout would not be condoned, supported or encouraged.”

Read full story here: School District Giving 2-Day Suspension for Students Who Walked Out | Breitbart

students-walkout-protest-gun-control-capitol-3-14-18-ap-640x480.jpg

New Jersey’s Sayreville School District is issuing two-day suspensions for students who participated in the student walkout for gun control.

MyCentralJersey.com reports: “Sayreville Superintendent of Schools Richard Labbe said the moment that the district heard about the walkout, he advised parents and staff in his weekly ‘Talk Sup’ memo that because of safety reasons, a walkout would not be condoned, supported or encouraged.”

Read full story here: School District Giving 2-Day Suspension for Students Who Walked Out | Breitbart

Forget about a suspension, the school should send these kids to Mexico, then they can see for themselves how gun control really works. Why is it in a country where guns are under control are there so many people killed by guns ? What these little idiots have to finally understand is that criminals, terrorists and sickos will always be able to buy guns. Places like Roxbury and Mattapan you could buy an ILLEGAL gun as easy as buying a pack of cigarettes. So, until the authorizes put a stop to the ILLEGAL flow of guns then we will always be in danger. The truth is your risk of being shot by someone with a LTC is far less likely than being shot by some gangbanger trying to carjack you or break into your home.

Good for them. When I was in HS a couple hundred kids walked over Apertide or the school budget (can”t remember). Every last one of them won a two day suspension.

"if you shoot a deer with an AR15 it will explode"
The Parents of the kid who said this should be neutered. I want a law that forbids parents from breeding kids this stupid. Any kid whos takeaway from all of the info out there, is that a deer will explode if shot by a AR15, has a complete disability to absorb information and learn and for Gods sake people, do everything you can to keep those 'fully semi automatic AR rifles, with exploding bullits", out of his hands.

"if you shoot a deer with an AR15 it will explode"
The Parents of the kid who said this should be neutered. I want a law that forbids parents from breeding kids this stupid. Any kid whos takeaway from all of the info out there, is that a deer will explode if shot by a AR15, has a complete disability to absorb information and learn and for Gods sake people, do everything you can to keep those 'fully semi automatic AR rifles, with exploding bullits", out of his hands.

This type of stupid statement always makes me laugh. I know a guy who went deer hunting with his .50 BMG just for shits.

charge every student and teacher and admin for the lost tax money during these walkouts.

Tax money pays for teacher salaries, as well as the police details to cover these snowflakes. And if tax money is being used by private folks (students) for partisan purposes, isn't that illegal?

What i found interesting is the schools that allow people who dont support the "movement " to stay in class or go to the library like thats providong them an equal platform.. facalty and shills get to march and assemble for the media..How many members of the press where allow to speak with the student inside the facility?
None....i would have March with pro nra signs and shirts and be more vocal and intelligent than the anti.....i wonder who which side would resort to violence first..

This goes back to what I said in some earlier posts.....Now it's a protest!
23 still did it, but I guarantee that was with Mommy/Daddy approval! Would love to see the voter registry on those 23...Were I a wagering man, I'd put pretty good odds that they are liberal Dems.

As it should be. People who protest in other nations risk jail, beatings, torture, and death. These pussy hats are whining because they are getting two day suspensions. Yet, they are the ones that are going to confiscate our guns.

Protest student “If you shoot a deer with an AR15 it’ll explode”.

22ae6f3312ab69ffd4f313d89d436eed.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of retirement package MacDonalds has , but that kid will be one to find out.
If he tries real hard he might actually get promoted to working the register by the time he's 40.
If the reporter had half a brain he or she would have asked him quick who told him that.
Bet the answer would be interesting.
I don't think he has the brains to lie about it on the fly.

Back
Top Bottom