• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Scarborough, Maine police investigate gun shop vandalism

Scarborough police investigate gun shop vandalism

Scarborough police are investigating vandalism to the Maine Police and Fire shop on Route 1 where blue paint was poured over a number of guns and crossbows and slogans were painted on the walls.

The damage, estimated at between $60,000 and $75,000, was discovered at noon Monday. The shop, located at 715 Route 1, had been broken into and the inside doors and walls were spray-painted with messages about animal killing, police said.

Ammunition was dumped on the floor, desks were overturned and a television was smashed, police said. The store will be closed until Tuesday.

SOURCE

FTW??? Pissed of antis?
Worse... Looks like ALF or related lunatics... They make antis look like Tackleberry...

If you listen to their rhetoric, we should live in caves and be chased by sabertooth tigers as we walk to our berry gathering spot...

Of course their estimation of what humans were doing 10K years ago is totally flawed. We were environment alterers and destroyers back then too - just fewer of us...

I'm all for Sabertooth breeding programs and bears roaming the street to remind people of reality, but, unlike them, I don't find it an infringement on the bear's rights to try to wiggle free of his jaws while he eats me...

Last edited:
Sounds like moonbat extremists. Oh wait, that's a redundant term.

-Mike

I never even knew that was a gunshop.[shocked]

Tofu-eatin' half-wits. There's a reason they don't try to dump paint on the actual person who they think is doing the "evil": it's called an asphalt facial.

Don't they have an alarm system in gun shops? I imagine it took a while to do all of this damage. Definately moonbat anti's.....

In this case, dealing with the vandalism as terrorism is the CORRECT response in my mind. "We know where you live"?? There is no way that can be construed as anything other than terrorism.

Wow, that really sucks that the guy just opened and now he has up to 75K worth of damage and insurance won't cover everything. No cameras?

I didn't know this place had guns. Havta stop by once they clean up.

Big case of WTF here. "No more fur"?? The owner isn't even a hunter. There's a Cabelas just down the street that sells guns-n-ammo used to take thousands of tasty animals every year. But they have probably have better cameras.

55_grain

Yeah, there's definately a few levels of FAIL in this story.

No 24/7 video surveilance?

No alarms???..........at a GUN shop???

Surprisingly they didn't report any guns as being stolen.
Even eco-terrorists must have some friends that could use a few hot handguns.

Something is wrong here

The more you think about this story,the more it stinks.
A. No cameras
B. No Alarm
C. How would intruders not know that these things were not in place,silent alarm,hidden cameras maybe,and spend a lot of time doing what they did without fear of being caught? It looks like the job took at least 30 minutes if not longer! Can't wait to see how this shakes out! [popcorn]

It sounds like a pissed off family member or employee - with smoke & mirrors about animals to cover the tracks.

PS: Not that everyone starting out has money for systems - but with over 100k + of inventory, there is no excuse!

Last edited:
what a wast of good paint..loosers get a job and start adding somthing to productive to this world instad of trying to destroying someones hard work and dreams just cuz you dont belive in it....worthless

When they catch them (positive thinking never hurts), they can:
1) Pay for all damages, payroll deductions, tax refunds, whatever.
2) Do 100 hours of public service at a butcher shop, involved in every step from furry to plastic wrap.
3) Go to a farm where they raise veal cattle and be the butcher for a week.

Back
Top Bottom