Scanner alert shooting at mall of america

Who the fawk goes to the mall anymore
Why go to work, shootings happen there.
Why go to the bar shootings happen there
Why go to camp grounds shootings happen there.

If your scared keep your ass home and not work. Otherwise I got my 365 loaded with gold dots and spare mags to get back home in the event I need to use it for defensive purposes

Why go to work, shootings happen there.
Why go to the bar shootings happen there
Why go to camp grounds shootings happen there.

If your scared keep your ass home and not work. Otherwise I got my 365 loaded with gold dots and spare mags to get back home in the event I need to use it for defensive purposes
The reasons I don't go to malls have nothing to do with chances of being shot

This incident seems to be absent from the news. Not a news worthy story?

From CNN yesterday.
"The suspects, who are described as young adults, fled the scene"
2rN.gif

Last edited:
Really?

Greasy fast food and Chinese that gives you the sh*ts. You think that doesn't s*ck?

Maybe my standards for food are too high.

I feel my arteries clogging every time I walk by the food court at a mall and smell all that oil and grease.
The last time I was at a mall, was in 2008.

They had a Fuddruckers

Really?

Greasy fast food and Chinese that gives you the sh*ts. You think that doesn't s*ck?

I feel my arteries clogging every time I walk by the food court at a mall and smell all that oil and grease.
I work at a mall, and I brown bag it!

Really?

Listen bud, you come down here to emerald square mall before it’s knocked down and hit up UMI chicken, you won’t regret it (right away).

This incident seems to be absent from the news. Not a news worthy story?

From CNN yesterday.
"The suspects, who are described as young adults, fled the scene"
2rN.gif
Not the right skin color shooting at people.

Who the fawk goes to the mall anymore
During Heat Waves, malls are often designated Cooling Centers - they bus people in from downtowns, give them water, snacks, free samples of stuff. Saves picking up OD’d dead bodies in the hot city parks, so everyone is happy. Gurneys roll poorly on grass and sidewalks…

The reasons I don't go to malls have nothing to do with chances of being shot
Malls are thug magnets more then ever now it seems but then again almost any area that attracts a small crowd. Even the small Auburn, MA mall is. Malls will never be what people who are hitting 40 remember as late as the 00s. All of our favorite stores are mostly gone from the mall. Down here it's very bad.. shootings almost every week in the malls in almost all major NC cities.

Food court options in the malls suck now.

Back
Top Bottom