***SCAM ALERT***

Registered from Cameroon. Wonder if they know the prince who is wiring me $6.8 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS.
I don't see any reference to Cameroon in the Whois, and the IP resolves to Google Cloud. How did you track it to Cameroon?

I'd run from any place that insisted only on non-recourse payment methods, even if I had no other indication of scam:

1618505828254.png

I don't see any reference to Cameroon in the Whois, and the IP resolves to Google Cloud. How did you track it to Cameroon?

I'd run from any place that insisted only on non-recourse payment methods, even if I had no other indication of scam:

View attachment 472671
Ping'd the domain via CMD and returned the IP 35.209.130.3, which is as you mentioned, in the Google Cloud range. And that's purposefully done to obfuscate the underlying owner info. However, looking up domains and looking up IP's, while they have a lot of crossover, are not exactly the same thing. On a deep whois search under IP, you can see at one point it was originally registered from Camroon back on 2/12/21. WOuld also toss out there that not all "whois" tools are the same. Some are extremely topical. I like the use the ones that include historical information (whois/whowas).

Wire fraud, contact the FBI
If this is in fact some random scammer from Camroon, the FBI won't be of much help. Even if they were to trace this down to an address over there, I don't see much movement going on for a sub 6 digit operation (probably sub 5). Probably a note to the local authorities who are being greased anyway from the scammers.

Better to contact the payment companies. They can at least freeze their accounts while doing an account audit. Hopefully anyone actually scammed by them used a good credit card with fraud protection.

I tried...

Hi, can I buy 10 cases of ammo?

Yes

What kind of 9mm do you have in stock?

We got various brands and grains of 9mm in stock just go check them out and place your order.

I have cash in hand. Can I pick it up at your Littleton address? I need it rather quickly.

Ok no problem you can come over and pick them up.

Excellent! You're located in the mill in Littleton. I think that's the place, right?

Will someone be there at 4PM? Once I get out of work I can drive up there.

Hi, I just want to confirm you have ammo in stock and will be open. I'm hosting a shooting competition this weekend and we are short on 9mm.

Are you still there? To be clear I have $10,000 in cash and I'm ready to buy. I just don't want to waste a trip if you won't be there.

image.png
● 539.48KB
Download

Any help here?

Is this your mother???

I tried...

Hi, can I buy 10 cases of ammo?

Yes

What kind of 9mm do you have in stock?

We got various brands and grains of 9mm in stock just go check them out and place your order.

I have cash in hand. Can I pick it up at your Littleton address? I need it rather quickly.

Ok no problem you can come over and pick them up.

Excellent! You're located in the mill in Littleton. I think that's the place, right?

Will someone be there at 4PM? Once I get out of work I can drive up there.

Hi, I just want to confirm you have ammo in stock and will be open. I'm hosting a shooting competition this weekend and we are short on 9mm.

Are you still there? To be clear I have $10,000 in cash and I'm ready to buy. I just don't want to waste a trip if you won't be there.

image.png
● 539.48KB
Download

Any help here?

Is this your mother???

Damn! She's got to be hard to look at, first thing in the morning.

Jack, Megan is taking over. She is a captain now!

Let me know, if you want me to send The Magnificent Six to the Mill!

View attachment 472754
Well, I'm a widower living alone. In the AM I wheel Megan into the kitchen and open her cage door. I no sooner sit down when she's on my lap, pushing her head under my hand asking me to pet her. Jack.

I wouldn't be surprised if English is NOT their first language. Reading 'About the Range', starts with "We grudge no expense"

I've never heard that expression.
Don't hold it against them.

Registered from Cameroon. Wonder if they know the prince who is wiring me $6.8 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS.
drevil_cover.jpg

Well, Sometimes when I turn off the computer and leave the house, I'll find it on when I return. She may well be behind the whole thing. Jack.
Smart girl.
maxresdefault.jpg

Well, Sometimes when I turn off the computer and leave the house, I'll find it on when I return. She may well be behind the whole thing. Jack.
I have a cat that does that to my laptop, but he just wants to get the CPU spun up so that it’s warmer to lay on.

Back
Top Bottom