***SCAM ALERT***

CrackPot

NES Member
There is a website Home - BULK AMMUNITION STORE claiming to be at the Mill in Littleton. Specifically 410 Great Rd #6. No such address exists. They rent guns and have a range and are open every day all day. They do not exist. People are walking the halls at the Mill asking where this place is. They do not exist. People have given them money and come to find out why nothing shipped. They do not exist. Mississippi phone number... the website was registered in February. I suspect they are getting a lot of internet orders and scamming people. Don’t be one of the people.

Their blog is comprised of falsely dated copy pasta. Probably all from Guns and Ammo. I only checked one.

Reported the domain abuse to tucows, not sure they will do anything.
If tucows dealt with all the scam domains they register they would be out of business. I was going to hit the web hosting site later this morning also. Does google have a mechanism? They are getting traffic from google on lots of search combinations.

Not sure if google has anything.

**Please note that this email is sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this email. Your email will not be responded to.**
Thank you for your email to [email protected]. This is an automated acknowledgement of your message. To aid us in properly addressing your inquiry, we suggest reviewing the details of this automated email for further assistance.

Legal Process
If you would like to submit a subpoena, warrant, or court order, please submit the documents using these forms:
Tucows, Inc. Subpoena and Warrant Policy - Tucows Domains

UDRP
Please note that trademark claims involving a domain name registration can be addressed through ICANN’s Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy. You can read more about that policy (often called the “UDPR”) here Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy - ICANN
and can submit UDRP claim here: UDRP - Tucows Domains

Domain Name Help If you need assistance with your domain name, you can search your reseller/provider contact information here:
Tucows Domains - Information about Tucows Domain Names For inquiries about domain name management, renewal, nameservers, transfers, and other domain name help related issues you can browse our FAQ here: Top questions Archives - Tucows Domains

Phishing To submit a report of abuse including malware, phishing, spam, pharmaceutical and other abuse related issues - please visit the link below to submit a request through our forms. Report Abuse - Tucows Domains

Content Complaint
If your complaint is related to the content of the website, including claims for copyright infringement, you should contact the site’s hosting company, which will be a different company than its domain name provider.
Here are some resources that may help to identify the hosting provider:
Web Hosting Search Tool, Reviews & More at WhoIsHostingThis.com - WhoIsHostingThis.com
Who Is Hosting This Site? Free Tool

In all cases, to ensure a speedy response by the correct team, please make sure to fill out all the fields in the appropriate form and to provide as much detail as possible. A member of our team will reach out to you if any additional information is needed. Thank you,
the Tucows Abuse Team
The server is hosted by Web Hosting Services Crafted with Care - SiteGround

Maura Healy probably set it up to turn people against the Mill.
She's now anticipating a flood of complaints against the Mill, and every dealer in it.
She will come out with a press conference saying the Mill is a hub of fraudulent internet activity, and since no one dealer can be traced to the internet fraud, you all must be punished!

Maybe after Maura tackles this internet scam she can take up the price gouging going on during a time of emergency (the emergency being lack of primers)...[rofl]

I tried to purchase something on the website (as a test) and I see nothing to actually purchase.

I wonder what the end game is on the scam

I tried to purchase something on the website (as a test) and I see nothing to actually purchase.

I wonder what the end game is on the scam
Apparently earlier they had $300 cases of 9 that people paid for. Maybe it’s already past it’s prime and the collected what they could...

Apparently earlier they had $300 cases of 9 that people paid for. Maybe it’s already past it’s prime and the collected what they could...
I was looking at buying something last year... I can't even remember what it was, think it was car related, but because of my google searches on it and the cookie spying, every site I went to had ads to scam websites. All of them the same look & feel. Had something I was searching for (popular item) for way less than even used ones. I went down the rabbit hole a bit on these scam sites, and it's pretty much what you posted here.
They pop up, collect what they can, abandon it, open a new one. There are a few sites that track some of them. They'll literally pop up for 1-2 months, then disappear, but they are constantly appearing/disappearing, so you'll have 3-4 going at the same time.
I later found out a friend of mine got scammed for one on some Yeti stuff that was selling for like 75% less on one of those sites than where you can get it anywhere else. I think Yeti is one of those companies that control their prices too, so you know if it's on sale one place, it's on sale everywhere.
She bought it, got charged, it never delivered, when she went back, the site was gone. Don't know what the payment was or if she got her money back.

lol. They didn't even bother changing the default links on the "follow us". They go to the Wordpress template creator, Ancora Themes.

Fight fire with fire. Use their email address and telephone number to sign up for "free iphone!" website scams. They'll get spammed to death.

lol. They didn't even bother changing the default links on the "follow us". They go to the Wordpress template creator, Ancora Themes.

Fight fire with fire. Use their email address and telephone number to sign up for "free iphone!" website scams. They'll get spammed to death.
Free phone numbers are easy to come by. Just use google voice... the website is poorly done but there are always people that will get caught.

Under "Shop" they list shortgun ammo. I thought WTF is shortgun ammo?
Again they're not trying too hard, it's a typo. Click on it and it shows Win AAs
Spell check didn't get shortgun vs shotgun

crazy - somebody here in Ma knows about the mill and sent it to cameroon scammers. impressive, really shows how small the modern world had become.

It's (unfortunately) a good target. Not like a mall where each store has its own clearly delineated space. Just enough credibility with the address, yet not as easy to verify as fake when sitting at home or work behind a computer, unless another Mill shop outs them (which thankfully happened).

It is interesting though that they knew to target it. If I had to guess, they have a mole account here on NES that is used to collect intel.

Back
Top Bottom