SBRs and the new assault weapon ban

At this point it looks like a waiting game with the conflicting info from everyone. During the time period of 1998 to 2004 I had Form 1s and 4s take 9 months +. So with all the forms dumped on them who knows how long for us in Massachusetts to see a approved form.....

How long the waits going to be is really hitting me, if i have a two year wait I'm eager to apply for a couple more stamps so when the wait is up atleast it'll be worth the wait..the cycle of doing one, getting approved, then apply for another and allways waiting on one is ruff.. but i think the circle then escalates to im always waiting for multiple stamps.

Im sending out form 1s sbr tommarrow and looking for...
Maybe a sten or an m2... although there are some other MGs i see that are less desirable and are in tragic condition. Maybe its time to resurrect something rather than go for the quick and easy satisfaction.

Edit* i guess i was being over dramatic things are already showing up at my dealer so its not going to take 2 years for the MGs but who knows how long on the SBRs will take.im in no rush for those i guess.

Last edited:
Ive got 5 form 4s and 4 form 1s im waiting on ,submitted at different times.ill have stamps showing up randomly for awhile. Itll be a fun suprise when it happens

Im just hoping to get the HK sear approved before green mountain boys shoot, thankfully the beltfed host isnt NFA when ever its finnished being built ill only have to wait the 3 days for the atf to not complete the further review and ill get it....thats right theyll approve my machinegun... but not sure if im good to go on the semi host..

I did hear from my gunsmith the other day and he's catching up on orders and i have been cyber stalking him so i know its true.

Back
Top Bottom