• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Saxonville Armory sale

wheelgun

NES Member
I stopped by Saxonville Armory yesterday to have a barrel pinned/welded. (I've used Adco in the past but this time they're not responding, probably due to threats from Maura.)

Nice guys there, they have a small retail section, but they said they're going to stop selling retail and just do gunsmithing. So a lot of the guns/ammo/accessories they have in stock are on sale, and I'm sure they'll be willing to deal.

They had a slightly used Tavor on consignment, I had never handled one before. It felt surprisingly light because so much of its weight is at the rear, you don't even feel it. They guy was asking $1300. If you're in the area it's worth stopping by.

Just picked up my barrel today. The workmanship is top notch, unless you know where to look you'd never know there's a pin. Some people like the pin to be obvious, but the sales guy apologized that the gunsmith is a perfectionist ;) I'll definitely be using their services in the future.

Just picked up my barrel today. The workmanship is top notch, unless you know where to look you'd never know there's a pin. Some people like the pin to be obvious, but the sales guy apologized that the gunsmith is a perfectionist ;) I'll definitely be using their services in the future.

From their website:

Beginning June 3rd, Saxonville Armory will be shut down for 2 weeks of remodeling.
During this time no new work will be taken in. Please pick up any finished jobs you want by close of business June 2nd. Also, stay tuned for some exciting news and changes to our website.
We will re-open on Wednesday June 20th.

R

Did you happen to notice if it was an X95 or tavor SAR?

Mike
Honestly I'm not that famliar with the Tavor, I don't recall which model it was, other than it was 5.56. However I didn't see it on the shelf this morning, so either they sold it or the owner took it back.

Back
Top Bottom