• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Savoy Leather holster came today

Savoy Leather holster came today. It's for my SIG P320 compact 9mm. Has anyone had a holster from this company? I'm overseas at the moment and my wife took a picture, so I won't get a chance to use it for a few months. It looks sweet though.

Savoy Leather.jpg

A little confused with the point you're trying to make.[hmmm]

Just the usual internet scammers were trying to persuade me to ship the gun and they would send me a check. I have seen a lots of those emails. "I'm overseas at the moment" is the common part of those emails. Not related to your post though.

Just the usual internet scammers were trying to persuade me to ship the gun and they would send me a check. I have seen a lots of those emails. "I'm overseas at the moment" is the common part of those emails. Not related to your post though.

I'm in Iraq. The only thing that got scammed was me.

Ya, sorry about the random comments. How's Iraq? Can you make it back before November ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries.

It's quieter now than the last time I was here, at least for the Americans. Lots of outgoing, not much incoming. I won't be back until late January, then retired.

This is my next Savoy Leather holster. Now I just have to decide which gun I want it for.
crusader.jpg

Back
Top Bottom