• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sauer rifles

I've fired the classic xt and it was a beautiful thing. They are a solid right out of the box performance piece. There are hundreds of rifles out there and the best way to describe my point is you buy a Sauer rifle if you want a quality product that will work straight out of the box without any tinkering of any kind. You still have the obvious ability to tinker and send it for some gun smithing if you so choose but don't need to. Anything you do will be extra. If you are a build person and are going to gut the whole thing you do it bc you love Sauer products. If price is an issue you can go with your Remington's and Savages which are good solid products for the price point and put the money into new chasis and alterations/parts if that is the goal. If that makes sense. This is my opinion only and I do have a bias for Sig fyi.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

They used to make the finest drillings in the world, and their double barreled rifles are second only to H&H.

Back
Top Bottom