• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Saturday Trap/Skeet

So my usual shooting night (Thursday) got rained out this week and I am itching to try some new loads I worked up. Anyone know of a range in Southeastern MA that does Trap or Skeet on Saturdays and is open to the public? My club only does Sundays and I am busy. I am open to anything shotgun related (informal would be best).

So my usual shooting night (Thursday) got rained out this week and I am itching to try some new loads I worked up. Anyone know of a range in Southeastern MA that does Trap or Skeet on Saturdays and is open to the public? My club only does Sundays and I am busy. I am open to anything shotgun related (informal would be best).

Rained out? Unpossible! We shot last night over at SRG. Even the skeet guys were shooting, and they hate the rain.

Wallum Lake shoots Skeet and Trap on Sat., they might even have 5-stand and wobble skeet going, Open to Public. Nice fields. Nice people.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I ended up going for a bit of a drive to Independent Sportsman Association in Foxboro. Fantastic facilities and will definitely visit again sometime soon.

Last edited:
Wallum Lake shoots Skeet and Trap on Sat., they might even have 5-stand and wobble skeet going, Open to Public. Nice fields. Nice people.

Wallum lake R&G Skeet will be closed this Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th for the Walls of Steel event.

All three skeet fields will be shut down per
Gary Rumrill skeet chairman

Back
Top Bottom