• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Saturday shoot with a few friends

jim/boston

NES Member
Had a small but enjoyable shoot with a few friends yesterday. I brought a 1921 Thompson, HK MP-5, M-16A1, M3 Greasegun with suppressor, a BAR, and Russian RPK and a couple of 1911's for Jim 'BAR' Ballou.. Others brought some great weapons; we all agreed that we mostly left the beltfeds at home because it was too hot to spend all afternoon cleaning them. A good time had by all.

17pstd.jpg

mc95pi.jpg

eknb89.jpg

5fhe85.jpg

2ztlock.jpg

We lucked out weather wise and just the right people to MG ratio... I have a few pics of Jim Ballou shooting the BAR. I will get them up in the next day or so, when I get on a real computer.

Here are a few pics I took (sorry didn't take many pics):
Jim Ballou on the BAR
P1020400_zps5k8dmubm.jpg

The other side of the rack
P1020408_zpsqm0iygwj.jpg

HK 51B
P1020409_zpssqjhul80.jpg

And finally video of the BAR in action (you need to click the link, sorry):
[video]http://vid238.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/securityboy/Hanson2015/P1020406_zps96qrlpkp.mp4[/video]

Jack,
That is an old Jon Ceiner suppressor; it works very well but is a bit large and is not user serviceable. I can bring it and you can give a whirl at a future shoot if you would like. Pat has been gone 4 years now and Jim misses her terribly.
Jim

Jack,
That is an old Jon Ceiner suppressor; it works very well but is a bit large and is not user serviceable. I can bring it and you can give a whirl at a future shoot if you would like. Pat has been gone 4 years now and Jim misses her terribly.
Jim
Thanks. Sorry to hear about Pat. I have the Gemtech Viper on the MAC 10 in .45 and was thinking about shortening the GG barrel and making an adaptor for the Viper. The gun is a post sample, so cutting it up is no big deal. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom