• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sat 1 June State Line Gun Shop Open House (Mason, NH)

Why? Free foods, drinks and entertainment. Got a few vendors with product showcase. Best of all, raffle for swags.

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

They pissed me off by not giving me a price on a firearm over the phone and making me waste a trip to the middle of nowhere to find out they were overpriced but offered a "cash" discount when the closest ATM/Bank is 30+ minutes (except a stupid TD branch). Therefore wasting like 2 hours of my time, at the time this happened they were 40 mins from where I lived, now they are 3 mins from where I live and I have never been back.

I will be heading there. I have only got some ammo from them, been there quite a few times with friends/family making purchase never seemed to have any kind of issue.

I'm going, we should have a special signal for all us NES peeps. I will be in a White Ford F150, if you want to say hi. Going at 9:00 for the good stuff.

So, NES people what should our discrete signal be?? Chime in. Shower and get ready for 1 1/2 drive to get there. Stay Cool

I can finally make one of these, every year it has been on a day I had somethings planned with scouts. Might head over early afternoon after mens breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom