SAS glock fails, bludgeons Taliban to death with a hammer

SAS is badass, full stop. Making the world a better place, one hammer swing at the time. Obi Wan Nairobi would be proud of his colleague.
as far as the failing Glock, I’m just going to,wait for the excuse fest from all the fanboys here. Watch the air service go back to the HP and never look back.

SAS is badass, full stop. Making the world a better place, one hammer swing at the time. Obi Wan Nairobi would be proud of his colleague.
as far as the failing Glock, I’m just going to,wait for the excuse fest from all the fanboys here. Watch the air service go back to the HP and never look back.
should have had a hi-point

No room for a rifle or to clear a malfunction but room to swing a hammer?!
The hammer was just the most humane killing method at his disposal at that time. He could’ve made it really, really ugly if he wanted to. Those SAS guys are like attack dog ninjas with a skill set that would make an ordinary soldier go into a seizure.

BANG! BANG! click.....

11dfcf.gif

I'd like to know what the failure actually was.
It was dark, looks like he couldn't see.
How the f are you supposed to fix it?
Make all kinds of noise and give up your location?
In a cave? a pebble could have fell in there and jammed it.
If it was a 1911 the dust in the air alone would have caused it to fail.
Not a glock fanboy, but come on, man.... One guys glock fails=all glocks suck.
We would have heard the same if it was a sig or beretta.

The media has been known to make mistakes especially when it comes to rifles and handguns so there is a good chance this SAS guy might not have actually had a Glock lol

No no it was a Glock, 100%. The Glock is the one that you do in one hand, without the shoulder thing. It was a Glock.

I'd like to know what the failure actually was.
It was dark, looks like he couldn't see.
How the f are you supposed to fix it?
Make all kinds of noise and give up your location?
In a cave? a pebble could have fell in there and jammed it.
If it was a 1911 the dust in the air alone would have caused it to fail.
Not a glock fanboy, but come on, man.... One guys glock fails=all glocks suck.
We would have heard the same if it was a sig or beretta.
A 1911 would not likely have failed, that's why they have been in use for a hundred years.

Lol IIRC there’s at least one british story involving a BHP that f***ed up, too. Guns are not infallible. Maybe he should have had an MR73....

Back
Top Bottom