Sanford Gun Show- Sept. 18th & 19th

TFLeader, try contacting Pac-N-Arms in Sanford area. Phil Chabot runs the shop and is involved with promoting the gun show. There isn't much about it on the web.

Jeff

Last edited:
TFLeader, try contacting Pac-N-Arms in Sanford area. Gary Chabot runs the shop and is involved with promoting the gun show.

I am not sure who Gary Chabot is, but the guy who runs Pac-N-Arms is Phil Chabot. Gary might be an unknown relative or something, but as far as I am aware Phil works alone.

Sept. 18 & 19, Sat. 9-5, Sun. 9-2
admission = $5
under 14, free with adult
Sanford Armory
turn off Rt. 109 at Hannafords
more info call Phil 324-5724

i went sunday around 11:00 am. there seemed to be less of a crowd than previous shows.most prices were still high on the good stuff. The dealers were selling some stuff, I saw alot doing background checks. If i had an additional $50.00 on me, i would have left with a brand new Sig p220 Dark Elite.

Went to the show today. First time at this show. I felt the prices were pretty good if you had a ME LTC. Ammo prices were good. Picked up American Eagle target 38 Spcl for $14 a box which paid for the gas up and back. People were easy to talk to. A woman vendor showed my wife her new concealed carry pocketbook although she was selling ammo not pocketbooks. It was worth the trip and a good deal at $5 admission.

we went on sunday also.saw a few decent deals,some good prices on some ammo.I was going to buy a M/N 91/30, but the guy said he couldnt sell it to me as I was from Ma. unless he sent it to a ffl dlr around here. Tried to explain that was not the case but...oh well kept my money in my pocket....

Back
Top Bottom