• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SANFORD FISH & GAME GUN SHOW **TODAY** Sept 24,25

Just found out about this. Figured I would mention it. It's at the old Knights of Columbus building on High street Sanford Maine. $5 under 14 free with adult

Disclaimer- I have no affiliation with this show, just did not see it listed.

Hi-
I just got back from the Sanford Gun Show. The venue has moved from the Armory to a function hall (formerly a Knights of Columbus Hall) at 47 High Street.
The new hall is larger than the old armory gym and as a result is a lot less crowded, as well as being air conditioned made it a pleasant walk around. The show consisted of a fe bulk ammop dealers nad a lot of sporting firearms, lever actions old pump shotguns, an the like as well as a good selection of handguns.
I found two boxes of CCI Mini Mag .22LR in the plastic cases (100 round) for $8.00 each. The ammo has an old style white and red label on it, so I say that it was made in the late 70s or early 80s. The orginal K Mart sticker says $1.97, so it was certainly a long time ago.
I was told that the show will be back in the spring , March 2012, at the same location.

Marlin

Back
Top Bottom