• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Fraud Robbie Parker Actor Exposed Smiling Laughing

You know when I occasionally post that some of you guys are idiots that make us look bad, and then don't bother to explain myself. This will be one of those times.

Mike

Because government would never do bad things or kill its people ever. Until I have more facts to show this was the act of a single psycho then I will keep an open mind.
Idiot.

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII

Yeah your right, a guy who is probably still in a state of shock over having his child murdered smiled for god knows what reason so the logical conclusion is hes a government actor plant set to not even talk about gun control. Jesus

Mike

I can't believe I am even going to dignify this with a response. Regardless, against my better judgement, here goes. He was obviously in a state of shock. I have seen this twice in my life. The mother of my college roommate acted the same way when he was killed in a car accident. It was the most impressionable thing I've ever seen. Years later I saw my aunt act the same way at my cousins funeral after he was shot to death. When tragedy strikes and you are in a state of shock there is no rhyme or reason to your emotions.

These threads go beyond "tin foil hat" mentality. They are down right scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S59IXI9g6VE
Police scanner recording of Sandy Hook incident

Take a listen from 5:00 on, there is a quiet voice that says, "end the life of Adam" this is at the beginning of the calls going out for assistance. Why and how did they know the shooters name. They also mention multiple weapons, rifle and shotgun at 4:52, how did they know a shotgun and rifle were on location when the shotgun was discovered hours later in the trunk of the car.

Listen at 50 seconds on about the other shooters running past the building, " their coming at me" is clearly heard and where they are running.

Last edited:

Take a listen from 5:00 on, there is a quiet voice that says, "end the life of Adam" this is at the beginning of the calls going out for assistance. Why and how did they know the shooters name. They also mention rifle and shotgun, how did they know a shotgun and rifle were on location when the shotgun was discovered hours later in the trunk of the car.

I would believe that the YouTube poster edited that in to get everyone riled up before I would believe that Lanza is a government plant.

Last edited:
Dude its like that beatles song where they keep saying "yes hes dead" ZOMG. Here is what went down. Some crazy sick **** stole his mothers guns, capped her, killed a bunch of little children because as I said hes a sick ****, and offed himself. What is so unbelievable about that story. This shit happens time and time again in this country.

Mike

I would believe that the YouTube poster edited that in to get everyone riled up before I would believe that Lanza is a government plant.
Then explain the shooters running past the building report, and subsequent "he's coming at me" from a PO. Too much weirdness.

Take a listen from 5:00 on, there is a quiet voice that says, "end the life of Adam" this is at the beginning of the calls going out for assistance. Why and how did they know the shooters name. They also mention multiple weapons, rifle and shotgun at 4:52, how did they know a shotgun and rifle were on location when the shotgun was discovered hours later in the trunk of the car.

Listen at 50 seconds on about the other shooters running past the building, " their coming at me" is clearly heard and where they are running.

wow the rabbit hole is weird, followed a link from your link to another link and ended up here
https://www.facebook.com/jonathanlee.riches.5

trail is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rafYvAKvfg
http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...0.0.97.1013.13.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.605IncGNHr0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYPceHQ1wSs

Then explain the shooters running past the building report, and subsequent "he's coming at me" from a PO. Too much weirdness.

First let me admit that I didn't listen to the whole video posted above but I did hear that sound bite on Fox News. It could have been as simple as a delivery guy or a janitor or anyone who was around the property who decided to get out of dodge. Don't forget, the police where on high alert with adrenaline pumping too so a guy running at them for help might look like anything to them. My most logical guess is some random civilian who was in or around the building and ran straight for the police when he saw them because he was just in a building with a mass murderer.

Yeah your right, a guy who is probably still in a state of shock over having his child murdered smiled for god knows what reason so the logical conclusion is hes a government actor plant set to not even talk about gun control. Jesus

Mike

Im not saying thats not what happened for the most part, and we all know the news almost always gets facts wrong, but i would put some thought into the theory that there is a coverup of what guns were actualy used to push the anti agenda.

Dude its like that beatles song where they keep saying "yes hes dead" ZOMG. Here is what went down. Some crazy sick **** stole his mothers guns, capped her, killed a bunch of little children because as I said hes a sick ****, and offed himself. What is so unbelievable about that story. This shit happens time and time again in this country.

Mike

I think the biggest problem is misinformation. I think most of the conspiracys are based on people being given the wrong information out of the gate. Once the information is tainted it's impossible to get the puzzle to fit and people need things to fit to feel comfortable. So when things don't look right in their logic then their brain tries to find a way to figure it out. Most of us say ask more questions and others jump down the conspiracy hole and in reality do zero research.

So, as I always say to conspiracy people, the people who don't think it's a conspiracy won't ask the questions they need to. They simply just say, bad reporting or whatever and it makes sense in their mind. I like that you want to know the answer and dig and the internet will be happy to give you a hundred smoking guns that are painted on walls. It's up to you to contact the appropriate people and find out the real answer and why these mistakes were made and inform us. You better do it fast though because the trail gets colder every day!

In general, I fall back on a tried and true method:

Don't Trust Anybody/Anything

Governments, agencies, msm, businesses, people, hold a little piece back that says they are going to screw me/lie to me - that way you are always on guard.

Do I know what happened at Sandy Hook?

1) A lot of innocent people died.
2) A whack job, that should never have had guns was involved.
3) The msm went almost immediately to Gun Control = bans/limits on the good guys.

Will I ever know more than that? Maybe. Without a trial it will be tough though - no standards of evidence in the msm.

In general, I fall back on a tried and true method:

Don't Trust Anybody/Anything

Governments, agencies, msm, businesses, people, hold a little piece back that says they are going to screw me/lie to me - that way you are always on guard.

Do I know what happened at Sandy Hook?

1) A lot of innocent people died.
2) A whack job, that should never have had guns was involved.
3) The msm went almost immediately to Gun Control = bans/limits on the good guys.

Will I ever know more than that? Maybe. Without a trial it will be tough though - no standards of evidence in the msm.

Bingo! we have a winner.

This is part 1 of 2. The bs is starting to come out..

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed - YouTube

33902973_zpsd26e147c.jpg

Get a grip, people. Unless you also think the government blew up the twin towers on 9/11, in which case carry on being a lunatic. For the rest of you normal people who have seen a few video clips out of context and have become curious, try getting the whole story before forming an opinion and espousing it. That's what an informed opinion is, not wild guessing and speculation.

snopes.com: Sandy Hook Hoax Video

Get a grip, people. Unless you also think the government blew up the twin towers on 9/11, in which case carry on being a lunatic. For the rest of you normal people who have seen a few video clips out of context and have become curious, try getting the whole story before forming an opinion and espousing it. That's what an informed opinion is, not wild guessing and speculation.

snopes.com: Sandy Hook Hoax Video

+1

Mike

So right- All these critics- how the F would you act? Would a moderator please 86 this thread?

Don't anyone worry when this thread gets locked because... We're due for the hourly thread started with the (Dec 15th - day after the shooting) NBC video "No AR-15 Was Used In Sandy Hook Shooting" [wink]

Back
Top Bottom