• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sanctuary cities ... for guns. It's happening!

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
I prophesied this and here we are, a first town considering sanctuary status for guns:

Effingham County considers opposition to state gun legislation

this man deserves a medal:
Kibler explained the goal is to protect those people affected by future state legislation by prohibiting the county from enforcing "unconstitutional actions." He drew a parallel with actions in other fields.

"If you can be a sanctuary county for undocumented immigrants, why can't you be one for firearms?" Kibler said.

I challenge living free and dying comrades to create similar sanctuaries where undocumented guns can roam freely with their owners, legally. ... and before you start telling me "oh but you don't need to have LTC in NH, only permits for weed and strippers" I am talking Constitution, like no NFA bullshit, may be even nuclear weapons.

Coming to Suffolk county soon?

we are halfway there, we can legally buy weed and have strippers and alcohol in the same room. When Mora goes even more crazy and declares itself King of the Mass Bay, then it's pretty safe for us to do it.

Tough to take over a county up here....but how about a single town?

I dont even know if we have a "county board", but if we did I'd assume it's a place MA political hacks go to die.

the mechanics is already worked out for you, town decides not to help Feds, when they come mayor just sends out a warning for everyone to stash their undocumented mgs in a basement ... no penalty. Why can't a NH town do this now?

COUNTY REJECTS LIBERAL GUN GRAB, BECOMES SECOND AMENDMENT ‘SANCTUARY’
Liberals forcing citizens to pass redundant laws already enshrined in Constitution

An Illinois county is moving to protect the rights of law-abiding gun owners by creating a “sanctuary” where the Second Amendment can’t be restricted.

On Monday, over 70 people packed out the Effingham County Board building where board members voted 8-1 to enact a resolution designating the area a “sanctuary” that will defy the State of Illinois’ unconstitutional gun restrictions.

County Rejects Liberal Gun Grab, Becomes Second Amendment ‘Sanctuary’

Liberals forcing citizens to pass redundant laws already enshrined in Constitution

An Illinois county is moving to protect the rights of law-abiding gun owners by creating a “sanctuary” where the Second Amendment can’t be restricted.

On Monday, over 70 people packed out the Effingham County Board building where board members voted 8-1 to enact a resolution designating the area a “sanctuary” that will defy the State of Illinois’ unconstitutional gun restrictions.

good news!

Just make sure they make every police officer in the county sign for a copy of it and sign off that they read and fully understand it under penalties of immediate loss of employment and prosecution for any violation against any county resident.

Just make sure they make every police officer in the county sign for a copy of it and sign off that they read and fully understand it under penalties of immediate loss of employment and prosecution for any violation against any county resident.

good point, let the cops publicly make the statement that they are on the same page as far as enforcement goes. Laws on books without actual enforcement are bullshit.

good point, let the cops publicly make the statement that they are on the same page as far as enforcement goes. Laws on books without actual enforcement are bullshit.
Haha good luck with that they already step all over their oath as it stands anyway

I did a big install there for Stevens furniture. That area I can totally see it happening. Pretty cool place, except that it's Ill.

Can I get one of them nukulur strippers? I'll even pay the permitting fee. Helps to be able to find them in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom