San Diego police shoot man they say slipped out of handcuffs, grabbed officer's spare gun

Not sure if I should be outraged by this or not. I need to know more about the officers involved and the breed of dog. Additional info on how many times he's been arrested would also help determine his innocence.

Wait, so he was already in handcuffs, somehow miraculously escaped, opened the rear trunk of a patrol car, found an unsecured firearm, and used it on the officers?

Wait, so he was already in handcuffs, somehow miraculously escaped, opened the rear trunk of a patrol car, found an unsecured firearm, and used it on the officers?

Apparently you didn't take the time to even read the article. He was in a SUV...hence..no trunk. Slipping out of handcuffs isn't that unusual. He was alone in the vehicle..not a bright move with a firearm in the backpack.

If you read the article before commenting you would know that they claim he got out of the cuffs......broke out the plexiglass divider into the front seat......rummaged through the officers backpack and found his backup gun. It was about a 45 second Iong article to read.

Apparently you didn't take the time to even read the article. He was in a SUV...hence..no trunk. Slipping out of handcuffs isn't that unusual. He was alone in the vehicle..not a bright move with a firearm in the backpack.
Its very hard for some folks to spend the time to read a 45 second article it's much easier to post a question about the article on NES......then come back later and spend 5-10 minutes scrolling the forum for the answer. 🙄

Wow you guys are tough I was only trying to make a joke. Way too serious!!!
Lol you’re talking about only 1 or 2 people that must prove how smart they are and how everyone else is stupid. The rest on here are good people.

he's hispanic it says...we won't hear a whimper after this.

San Diego. Isn't everyone hispanic there??? I mean, I'm pretty sure after living there for 20 years, my wife's uncle and aunt are officially hispanic.

Was the cop wearing his hat/cover ?

ROFL!!! Another refugee.

Its very hard for some folks to spend the time to read a 45 second article it's much easier to post a question about the article on NES......then come back later and spend 5-10 minutes scrolling the forum for the answer. 🙄

Typing a question takes 5 seconds. Then you get to go elsewhere while the "researchers" on NES find the answer for you. Maybe we could change your screen name to Alexa. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom