• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sample Letters.

The Honorable Scott Brown
State House
Room 520
Boston, MA 02133

Dear Senator Brown:

I am writing you to request your support for the Target Handgun Exemption Bill, Number H4552.

As an avid Cowboy Action Shooter, the passing of this bill would allow a large spectrum of equipment that was previously not available to Massachusetts residents. As you know, this would allow greater competition to not only us, but to any competition sport marksman.

I enjoyed when you spoke to us at Mansfield Fish and Game. So, I understand that you have shown your support to similar bills in the past. Therefore, I'm writing in hope that you will continue to offer your support toward this bill.

Thank you,

Christopher Mantia
(Deleted My home Address)

The Honorable Elizabeth Porier
State House
Room 542
State House
Boston, MA 02133

Dear Representative Porier:

I am writing you to request your support for the Target Handgun Exemption Bill, Number H4552.

As an avid Cowboy Action Shooter, the passing of this bill would allow a large spectrum of equipment that was previously not available to Massachusetts residents. As you know, this would allow greater competition to not only us, but to any competition sport marksman.

I understand that you have shown your support to similar bills in the past. Therefore, I'm writing in hope that you will continue to offer your support toward this bill.

Thank you,

Christopher Mantia
(Deleted Home address)

Back
Top Bottom