• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sales of guns to black and brown people surging

milktree

NES Member
Good.

It was a real treat to see the pearl-clutching from Senators Feinstein and Durbin over in the increase in gun sales this year and the idea that people should not be stripped of their 2A rights for non-violent felonies.

What does it take to understand that some people have never been protected by the government, but still find it abhorrent that those people might take steps to protect themselves? To understand that mass felonization was designed specifically to disenfranchise Black people, but object to a suggestion to scale it back?

This is a stat that Republican should throw back at the Dems who want more gun control.
Why would it? They keep passing gun control laws to keep minorities disarmed. May Issue jurisdictions Brookline cream themselves over keeping poor people and minorities disarmed while the chardonnay shipping lawyers and doctors face no such f***ery.

Why would it? They keep passing gun control laws to keep minorities disarmed. May Issue jurisdictions Brookline cream themselves over keeping poor people and minorities disarmed while the chardonnay shipping lawyers and doctors face no such f***ery.
That, of course, has been the Donks' MO since LONG before Robert Byrd first donned a hood.

The more people exercising their civil rights the better our society will become and the harder it will be to take those rights away. I can only imagine what the optics will look like for future democrats when they pass a second AWB and have police invade a black neighborhood to grab at some AR15s. That's probably not going to win any voters over. But some people need to be shocked into reality.

Because the "woke" party keeps saying that it's only fat white supremacists that own guns and that the huge surge in gun sales is frightening and strengthening the far right.

When you put out a stat like this that minorities are the ones who are the biggest new owners, and that cry baby liberals want to ban guns, then in fact they are trying to limit the rights of minorities.

I think this kind of things scares the crap out of the leftists..

generalizing heavily here..

WE see more Americans obtaining the means to protect themselves and being less reliamy on the State.
And I think we are optimistic that they will get involved in shooting sports.

THEY see Black and Brown people buying guns. And that is something constituting a potential threat to them.

Exactly correct.
You have to 'be someone' or 'know someone' in Brookline.

Is she left eye dominant?

And teach her not to hold the magazine on the AR. If there's a malfunction, (mag blowing up), that's gonna hurt.
No, but I'm cross dominate. She had the wrong glasses and didn't want to drive back up to the house. After that picture I moved her hand to the forward grip. I just thought it was cool that I got the muzzle flash with my smart phone. She just wanted to practice with her Sig P238. I talked her into more.

No, but I'm cross dominate. She had the wrong glasses and didn't want to drive back up to the house. After that picture I moved her hand to the forward grip. I just thought it was cool that I got the muzzle flash with my smart phone. She just wanted to practice with her Sig P238. I talked her into more.

My wife has a couple of Sig 238's, (one here in GA, another up in CT). Nice little gun; it's very similar to the Colt Mustang I bought back in 1987 or so. That's been shot so much, that the slide lock actually falls out if you get things just right/wrong.

Back
Top Bottom