• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Salem Man Sentenced For Unlawful Possession of Machine Guns - Oh, And Also Wanting To Start a Race War

From the press release, it sounded like a lot of protected speech to me. I can't seem to find the imminent lawless action anywhere.

From the press release, it sounded like a lot of protected speech to me. I can't seem to find the imminent lawless action anywhere.
Big.gov loves solving pre-crime before it happens. At least for those that don't trust the government. Which makes more of us not trust the government.

Big.gov loves solving pre-crime before it happens. At least for those that don't trust the government. Which makes more of us not trust the government.
The whole thing is a f***ing joke. 2 MG charges and claims that he's going to kill minorities, mag dump at BLM, do something at the State House, etc. Horrible shit, right?. 18 months incarceration, 36 month supervision, and $1k fine. lol. That was a weak case and they knew it.

"Morris also wanted to “mag dump a crowd of Black Lives Matter protesters, especially the darker ones.”

Amongst Blacks, that’s called ‘Colorism’ - lighter-skinned Blacks biased against darker-skinned Blacks. Blame on White Supremacy, of course. A few close coworkers from Jamaica (Scottish), Kenya (English) and Mauritius (French Canadian) were coal black but viewed quite differently by African Americans.

Weak case?

They did recover illegal machine guns… not that that should be a crime anyways shall not be infringed is pretty clear. But I mean that is what he was actually charged with and they did recover them. The rest is propaganda.

Wasn't that also Charles Manson's plan???

View attachment 759268
It does take an admirable amount of commitment to tattoo a swastika on your forehead.

This other dude should have known better. Messing with machine guns is stupid. I Don agree with the law, but it’s just not worth it.

The whole thing is a f***ing joke. 2 MG charges and claims that he's going to kill minorities, mag dump at BLM, do something at the State House, etc. Horrible shit, right?. 18 months incarceration, 36 month supervision, and $1k fine. lol. That was a weak case and they knew it.
He got off light on the MG charges. Must have flipped on some other like minded folks. He was facing "throw away the key" time.
Possession of a machine gun under 26 U.S. Code § 5861 is a base level 16 offense, and there's no "enhancement" until you have 6 or more of them. So if he didn't have a criminal record, Federal Sentencing Guidelines called for 18-24 months. There's nothing unusual in pleading out in exchange for a recommendation of the minimum, and it looks like that's what happened here.

The Grand Jury did not indict on any "hate crimes," apparently feeling that his correspondence didn't rise to the level of a serious and imminent threat.

Possession of a machine gun under 26 U.S. Code § 5861 is a base level 16 offense, and there's no "enhancement" until you have 6 or more of them. So if he didn't have a criminal record, Federal Sentencing Guidelines called for 18-24 months. There's nothing unusual in pleading out in exchange for a recommendation of the minimum, and it looks like that's what happened here.

The Grand Jury did not indict on any "hate crimes," apparently feeling that his correspondence didn't rise to the level of a serious and imminent threat.
This is a great educational post. This is the good of NES right here.

Something smells here...

He expressed an interest in participating in lone wolf attacks in Massachusetts involving shootings in Lawrence, culminating in a plan to drive a truck bomb into the Massachusetts State House. Morris also wanted to “mag dump a crowd of Black Lives Matter protesters, especially the darker ones.”

I was thinking Massachusetts where he could face life. My bad.

He was going to cut in on the government's attempt to start a race war.

Can't have that.
Nah they gave up on the race war when they realized that the summer of love wasn’t going to make it happen.
They’ve moved onto inciting the mentally ill now because God forbid you try to help them when you can simply exploit them for politics.

He expressed an interest in participating in lone wolf attacks in Massachusetts involving shootings in Lawrence, culminating in a plan to drive a truck bomb into the Massachusetts State House.

Soo...I take it that kind of stuff is frowned upon?

He got off light on the MG charges. Must have flipped on some other like minded folks. He was facing "throw away the key" time.

Lol not really, that's typical for fed charges for this type of thing, 1-2 yrs + probation. The typical for these is a max of up to 10 yrs and 250K fine but
either of those is rarely if ever applied.

Further he didn't get off "light" - when he exits he's a PP for life and can't legally touch another firearm, ever.

Something smells here...

He expressed an interest in participating in lone wolf attacks in Massachusetts involving shootings in Lawrence, culminating in a plan to drive a truck bomb into the Massachusetts State House. Morris also wanted to “mag dump a crowd of Black Lives Matter protesters, especially the darker ones.”
Sounds like that news story of the Nazi who tried to drive through the White House, but then most of the charges were dropped, and the story disappeared.

Actually, I think that the MSM is trying to divide people, and a race war to them would be great news. They are true scum. Fox is slightly better.

Back
Top Bottom