SAINT Edge EVAC: First Look at Springfield’s Unique Takedown Pistol

Lmao they were responsible for printing the original invitations....

My son just picked up parts for his next build; we had a conversation before he went shopping - he 4473'd the stripped lower as an "other". Assembled the lower yesterday, including a spare arm-brace I had in the safe. PISTOL.

Why? I thought the whole point of these pistols was to avoid having to SBR and the red tape. You get all the fun an no hassle, why SBR?
Because I can. Why does it matter to you what I would choose to do with my property?
That was awfully rude of me and I'm sorry.

It is a free country still (sort of). Is there a point to SBR's in an AR platform anymore? Unless someone is "always" shouldering the brace, or someone prefers a "real" shoulder stock? I like the idea that, as a pistol, you can carry it loaded in your vehicle (in most states) and as a "regular" firearm you can cross state borders without Federal approval (again - in most states where I travel). And no $200 tax and months long wait.

It is a free country still (sort of). Is there a point to SBR's in an AR platform anymore? Unless someone is "always" shouldering the brace, or someone prefers a "real" shoulder stock? I like the idea that, as a pistol, you can carry it loaded in your vehicle (in most states) and as a "regular" firearm you can cross state borders without Federal approval (again - in most states where I travel). And no $200 tax and months long wait.

I have both, I must be a faggot.

Back
Top Bottom