Saiga

I bought a Saiga-12 years ago, and converted it when I moved to Free Hampshire. I'm rather fond of it, but I'm curious to know what exactly they are worth, now that King O says they can't be imported, anymore. I've seen unconverted ones for as low as $700, terribly "converted" ones (where they just hang a pistol grip off the back with an AR style stock and haven't changed out the fire control group) for over $1000, and fully converted ones for between $1200 and $2000. I don't know anyone who has paid that much for a converted one, so are people actually buying them for that price, or are sellers on gunbroker just gouging for the hell of it?

The prices have dropped a lot recently, the panic prices have dropped , plently of dealers have them in stock, and they are selling for about $50-$75 more than what they were before

OMG Snaggletooth is gone!!!

What is the significance of the new avatar. We must know what dethroned the queen of the bayou.

Hopefully more shipments come into the country and prices return to normal completely since the ownership of the company changed to work around the restrictions

I suspect what people are asking is nowhere near what people are selling them for. Can you view completed sales on gun broker like you can on eBay? See what the past dozen or so in the same caliber have sold for.

Back
Top Bottom