• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Saiga-12 almost finished

I just received my new tri-rail from DPH. It's a thing of beauty, CNC machined from aluminum billet. Fit's like a glove and is solid as a rock. I'm just waiting for the red dot sight (that should be here any day now) and it's finished.
a-2.jpg

e-1.jpg

l.jpg

350-450? You'll be waiting a looong time if you want one at that price, think forever. Right now new ones go for close to $600 when you can find them, as they don't come in very often. The lack of supply also means that used ones (if anyone is selling), go for close to new price. The big worry is that as an imported firearm, a simple regulatory change by our new AG could ban their import forever, with no legislation required. Thus the current demand.

350-450? You'll be waiting a looong time if you want one at that price, think forever. Right now new ones go for close to $600 when you can find them, as they don't come in very often. The lack of supply also means that used ones (if anyone is selling), go for close to new price. The big worry is that as an imported firearm, a simple regulatory change by our new AG could ban their import forever, with no legislation required. Thus the current demand.

I was going to say the same thing....good luck finding one for 350-400

IF you can find one available, it will be in the hi 500 to 600 range....and if you wait too long, it'll be gone. Just a case of supply and demand.

Yup.

I paid $559. Right after that, they went to $589. Currently they are $629. This was all in a span of about 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom