• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Safety Rules Violation!

Jeebus.

Bad situation, but 99 years in jail? What's that going to help? This guy is obviously messed up beyond belief; jail is unlikely to improve him.

Hard to figure out what's just.

Jeebus.

Bad situation, but 99 years in jail? What's that going to help? This guy is obviously messed up beyond belief; jail is unlikely to improve him.

Hard to figure out what's just.

He killed his girlfriend, maybe not intentionally but he should at least be eating a Man-1 charge for it. If you're ****ed up/dumb enough to eat a gun and simultaneously are dumb enough that you hurt someone else in the process, then you probably shouldn't be allowed to roam around freely in society.

-Mike

He killed his girlfriend, maybe not intentionally but he should at least be eating a Man-1 charge for it. If you're ****ed up/dumb enough to eat a gun and simultaneously are dumb enough that you hurt someone else in the process, then you probably shouldn't be allowed to roam around freely in society.

-Mike

There is so much to be said for personal responsibility.

'What we have is a struggle-for-the-gun suicide attempt that resulted in Mr. Sibson putting a bullet through his own skull... followed by the extreme-indifference killing of a domestic partner,' Fayette said according to ADN.

Even w/ the best of intentions, trying to wrestle a gun from the hands of someone who is only trying to harm them self is a PSGWSP situation. This time she won.

Reminds me of a bad joke.

The loser comes home early and finds his wife and best friend in bed. He gets his revolver from the dresser and holds it to his own temple. The wife and best friend see this and start laughing at him. With fury and rage he yells at them "Go ahead and laugh, you're next!"

Last edited:
Whatever qualifies as the "[FONT=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]extreme-indifference killing" is what bumped it up to 2d murder. Varies by state. NY state calls it Depraved indifference homicide. [/FONT]
[FONT=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]If he was capable of calling 911 immediately to seek help and did not that can qualify.[/FONT]
[FONT=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]When Dead Ted killed Mary Jo, it was deparaved indifference homicide. But MA doesn't have that statue to protect the politicians. (running out on a restaurant check is not illegal for that reason in MA also. Otherwise Hyannis restaurants would have pressed charges several times a month against a Kennedy. Or maybe the Kennedys might actually have paid instead of walking out)[/FONT]

I believe X marks the spot.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Ideally prior to the incident. Looks are definitely relevant before passing judgement. It's rule no 1 of passing judgement, hot or not. I don't make these rules, I just abide by them.

Back
Top Bottom