• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Safety class around Greenfield/Amherst

ARV

Friend of mine wants to get her LTC and asked if I could help finding a class for her. Is there anything up coming in this area? Has kids and school so traveling too far won't work. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm.

Most of the classes I teach involve me traveling to the person's home and doing the class for friends/family.

Any chance she can round up a few more people?

You may have a bit of a problem finding private instructors with the new NRA "Blended $Learning$" format. Mass Firearms School in Holliston is always a good bet if you want a decent class on short notice. It may cost a bit more than a non-profit class at a gun club, but is still small change compared to the cost of a decent gun.

- - - Updated - - -

You may have a bit of a problem finding private instructors with the new NRA "Blended $Learning$" format. Mass Firearms School in Holliston is always a good bet if you want a decent class on short notice. It may cost a bit more than a non-profit class at a gun club, but is still small change compared to the cost of a decent gun.

And yes, I know the drive is a bit of a haul.

Not looking for private instruction so much as options in the area that she can make it to in a reasonable amount of time. Greenfield/Amherst is where she spends most of her day, so that's just to give kind of a start point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom