• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Safety Bullet - you can't make this stuff up!

WTF awarded this "best gun safety device" 7 years in a row?

First rule of marketing: Invent an "Association" to endorse your product.

From the company's website:

Chamber of Commerce Best of Firearm Safety Devices 7 years in a row!

Of course, it doesn't state what Chamber of Commerce or where it is located that endorsed it. It also notes that Lt. Ed O'Leary of the Randolph Police Dept. is the Northeast distributor for the product.

I tried to access the Randolph Police website, but it isn't working.

Last edited:
I'm working on projectiles with parachutes. Deploys after 21 feet. For the children.

Skulen iz besd lefd tu teechuz.

Of course, it doesn't state what Chamber of Commerce or where it is located that endorsed it. It also notes that Lt. Ed O'Leary of the Randolph Police Dept. is the Northeast distributor for the product.

http://ontargettraining.us/safetybullet.html

he retired about 2 years ago----decent enough guy imho, very pro 2a. stupid product(safety bullet)

and yes!! this topic has been posted a couple of times on nes

Last edited:
This retired MA police officer is pushing a product that almost certainly will not meet the MA requirement for "safe storage", so it is a gun lock that may be used in this state only while the gun is under your direct control.

Back
Top Bottom