• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Safe door storage ?

I know this has been discussed before but nothing posted latley.I want to maximize the space to get my pistols neat. I have the racks on the shelve but was wondering if those velcro holsters on the door work? If those pistol hangers that go down the barrel will damage them,etc. Another question is how do you store all the magazines neatly in there too for your different pistols?Any ideas and pics would be great
Thanks

I give up...I've searched everything that I could think of to find that thread...and I can't find it.

I have the velcro holsters and it works great. They hold a TON of weight and I've got some that have been holding the same guns for YEARS with out falling. I also like the fact that you can move them around with out any other mods to the door.

Thanks, looks good. Any recomendations for magazines? If you have 5-10 per gun how does everyone keep them neat?

I had some gunvaults before I realized they were crap and the company ignores you when you complain about a design flaw (the braided lock cable), I have the key to them in the real safe and keep accessories I can not fit in the non crap safe locked in them. I will eventually buy a much better larger safe and go with that. I think I might even build one into a closet or something.

It was on the first page of the members section [wink]

Shut up you! lol

Thanks, looks good. Any recomendations for magazines? If you have 5-10 per gun how does everyone keep them neat?

Those plastic parts bins? I don't know...I just have them all laying around inside the safe...and have to dig through them to find the ones I want every times. I suck at being organized. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom