• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Safe Clean Out CZ, Sig and Glock

Time to clean out the safe. Prices are firm. I will have pictures uploaded soon. Transfer by EFA10 FTF. All items located near Northampton. Contact me by PM or send an email to my username at gmail.

CZ P-10 Full-size 9mm, includes 2 10 round mags $750, excellent condition, has had 100 rounds fired through it, I am the original owner

*SOLD*CZ 75 SP01 Phantom 9mm, includes 1 factory 10 round magazine $500. In good condition.

*SOLD* Glock 22 .40, includes 1 factory 10 round magazine. $450, in good condition.

Sig P320 45 ACP Fullsize, non-safety model. Recall completed, includes 3 factory 10 round 45 mags, and 9mm compact conversion kit with 1 10 round compact magazine. $700

Statement of Legal Compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in the same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines, or other regulated items are sold/bought, or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom