• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SAFE act poll

Voted. Man, I hope they fire up those lawsuits and get the SAFE act declared Unconstitutional. It may even be a violation of the State of NY Constitution nevermind the US Constitution.

What I find most amazing is how many people who live in NY either don't know about it at all, or who think it hasn't passed yet.

Voted. Man, I hope they fire up those lawsuits and get the SAFE act declared Unconstitutional. It may even be a violation of the State of NY Constitution nevermind the US Constitution.

Evidently there was a pre-trial conference for the injunction hearing today...

So with the 13th fast approaching... - Page 9
Nyshooter1 said:
The injunction hearing will not be held tomorrow. It is a pre-trial conference. There is a reason why the injunction hearing has not been held yet, I am not authorized to disclose that information I am sorry fellas. It is not because the cases against the Safe Act are weak. Far from it. Right now there are multiple state and federal cases pending in New York and they all cannot proceed at once for several reasons.

Hopefully, I can update you soon. Do not expect any big news after tomorrow's pre-trial conference.

Voted.
ymejy2u9.jpg

Hey Obama! I found your 90%! Actually, it's 96% and they want their damn guns back!

Ah, wouldn't that be perfection if they said, see ya stupid law!

Shouldn't we be just as mad about our jacked gun laws here in MA?

That's the beauty of all this. Once one stupid jacked up law goes away we can start working on our own stupid jacked up laws!

Oh happy days!

Voted:

[h=2]SPEAK UP: Should the state’s gun control law be repealed?[/h]
Yes (Your vote)96% 2803 votes ▼

No3% 97 votes ▼

Back
Top Bottom