• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SAFE act compliant AR15

Frickin hilarious if some genius came up with a revolutionary new style of semi auto to satisfy the SAFE act, then it became like the AK 47 of the 21st century.
I bet 11 out of every 10 who buys one will also pick up a regular pistol grip stock set and bury in their back yard. heck, they are plastic, don't even need to wrap em...

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, they will soon have some kind of law to ban that as well.
yes, compliant guns may use no more than 5 parts from a standard AR kit

I've improved the design.

rifle.jpg

Why not just buy an M1, M1A or an SKS. If you're going to limit yourself with rounds anyway? I'd rather have .308 if I'm going to limit my round count.

If you're not going to limit your round count, why bother complying with the law at all? Just build the damn rifle the proper way.

I love the fact that restricting the operator of the firearms ability to hold a firearm more securely by eliminating the pistol grip is considered "SAFER" in the minds of these gun grabbing lunitics... whats next make all firearms lefty only so we all have to shoot off handed. How about no sights so we can just guess where the round is going to impact. That sounds even safer..........

Why not just buy an M1, M1A or an SKS. If you're going to limit yourself with rounds anyway? I'd rather have .308 if I'm going to limit my round count.

If you're not going to limit your round count, why bother complying with the law at all? Just build the damn rifle the proper way.

Because a) have you priced ammo for a Garand or M1A?, b) nothing wrong with an SKS but it's not an AR and c) the creativity involved with working around these stupid laws should be celebrated.

Back
Top Bottom