• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SAF going after Bloomturd's MAG

Looks like I need to make a donation to SAF...

Yes, pour gasoline on the fire.

ETA: My biggest gripe with SAF is that they send you this giant plaque you'll never hang up and a hand-written lifetime membership card. I'd rather they spent my money pissing off gun-grabbers and at most sent me a laminate card.

Last edited:
Yes, pour gasoline on the fire.

ETA: My biggest gripe with SAF is that they send you this giant plaque you'll never hang up and a hand-written lifetime membership card. I'd rather they spent my money pissing off gun-grabbers and at most sent me a laminate card.

Those things you mention, probably cost pennies.

Could they not do it, and put that money towards the fight? Sure. I don't think it is costing $100 to do it, and I am fine with it. Maybe some people want something to hang on their walls.

Those things you mention, probably cost pennies.

Could they not do it, and put that money towards the fight? Sure. I don't think it is costing $100 to do it, and I am fine with it. Maybe some people want something to hang on their walls.

I'd like to hang the mayor's scalp on my wall.

While the NRA plays checkers, the SAF plays chess. Go get em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the SAF that supported (and lobbied for) Manchin-Toomey, and the NRA that effectively defeated it by making it a scored vote, right? That SAF and NRA, right?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sticking it to BloomingIdiot and the FOIL request, but let's not just "forget" the absolute face-plant Gottlieb and crew did on the most recent Senate gun-control grab.

Some chess. :/

Mayor Menino Hosts Massachusetts Delegation of Mayors Against Illegal Guns
Twenty-six Massachusetts mayors are members of MAIG. Mayors in attendance at today’s event included: Mayor Joseph C. Sullivan of Braintree, President, Mass Mayors Association, Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone of Somerville, Chair, Metro Mayors Coalition, Mayor William F. Scanlon of Beverly, Mayor Carlo DeMaria Jr. of Everett, Mayor Lisa Wong of Fitchburg, Mayor Patrick Ó. Murphy of Lowell, Mayor Gary Christenson of Malden, Mayor Michael J. McGlynn of Medford, Mayor Robert J. Dolan of Melrose, Mayor Jonathan Mitchell of New Bedford, Mayor Setti Warren of Newton, Mayor Thomas Koch of Quincy, Mayor Daniel Rizzo of Revere, Mayor Kimberley Driscoll of Salem, Mayor Scott D. Galvin of Woburn.

Wong joins mayors group to stop sale of illegal guns

Mayor Murphy Joins Mayors Against Illegal Guns

MAYOR CHRISTENSON CONVENES WITH MASSACHUSETTS DELEGATION OF MAYORS AGAINST ILLEGAL GUNS HOSTED BY MAYOR MENINO. (Is this Malden's official site?)

The real irony is that the asshat has so much of his own money, why would he use public money- something can cannot be stupid enough to believe is legitimate and can only get him in trouble?

Although who knows, he was stupid enough to think that trying to personally bait and bust FFL's was a legitimate activity....
Ask the Helmsleys why they needed to use business employees to do work at their private house.

I don't know that it's illegal for a mayor to direct funds to a private .org or not, but I'm sure as hell intrigued by the fact that the website was housed on a .gov computer, probably entitling SAF to the electronic info being requested. TAKE THAT, ****ing NSA.... THAT is how you legally go after information to which are are legally entitled.

I'm going to make another donation to saf after reading this. As an aside, do you prefer bloomturd or douchberg? I always seem to use the latter, but maybe I should start mixing it up.

This is almost too good.

I can't imagine MAIG submitting to this request.

I gotta donate ASAP!

I've been wondering about this since last month. Moveon.org sponsored a MAIG event in Jamaica Plain last month. It was advertised as partisan:

MoveOn.org Political Action is a political organization and our events are considered partisan under the law. Non-partisan not-for-profit organizations such as schools, churches and libraries should not use staff time or resources to organize events with MoveOn.org Political Action.

And yet the MAIG representative appears to be a city employee.

I shall not comment on this because I know THEY are watching.

I already thought of that. I put a bag over my head before I post on this forum. They'll never find out who I am.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't that buffoon Mumbles Menino one of his henchmen?

Yes, he's the joe Biden of MAIG and just as entertaining.

I've been wondering about this since last month. Moveon.org sponsored a MAIG event in Jamaica Plain last month. It was advertised as partisan:

Deval set up an entire office of lawyer cronies in Boston to deal with Conflict of Interest law training and investigation called the State Ethics Commission. State and (I believe) county, city, and town employees have to take a course to re-certify every two years.

If anyone catches a public sector employee using their job title to promote MAIG in any way, feel free to contact the Enforcement Division:

http://www.mass.gov/ethics/commission-services/complaints/file-a-complaint.html

Email SAF that the same thing may be going on in Boston. [angry]

I like what I'm reading. Now the big question is what will be the penalty if Bloomnanny is found to be guilty of misusing public funds? For me, Jail time would be sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom