• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sad f***ing Day

A lot of people around here have the "CCDL Carry On" stickers.
Connecticut-Citizens-Defense-League-courtesy-gunnews.com_.jpg

That said, I only have these guys on my truck:
View attachment 363733

Oh, and the logo for a certain mountain bike organization on the side window. I guess the danger with that one is someone seeing the name and confusing it with the name of that pro-diddler club. [laugh]
Never pictured you as a fellow balder. What is the rig? And the mesh does what exactly?

#1. Never give in to these a**h***s. When you do, they win.
#2. You guys are slippin, 93 posts and no one asked "Is she hot ? Someone asked if shes cute, but i dont think ill count that......

I will never understand peoples need to advertise their beliefs, likes, dislikes, religion etc in the form of bumper stickers.

Is it to meet people ?

Like maybe someone in the parking lot will introduce themselves and start a conversation ?

The less the general public knows about me the better.

PerSec like a mofo lol

#1. Never give in to these a**h***s. When you do, they win.
#2. You guys are slippin, 93 posts and no one asked "Is she hot ? Someone asked if shes cute, but i dont think ill count that......
Number 1 is solid truth. Answer question 2 no f'ing way was she hot. The world doesn't work that way. The more apt question is was she angry, ugly, or both? And with those options why care?

I will never understand peoples need to advertise their beliefs, likes, dislikes, religion etc in the form of bumper stickers.

Is it to meet people ?

Like maybe someone in the parking lot will introduce themselves and start a conversation ?

PerSec like a mofo lol

Yes?

1591749686342.png 1591749832727.png

A couple of things occurred today to make this a sad day.

My friend Doug came over to the house for lunch and he relayed the story of how he had just come from the Market Basket and a lady accosted him in the parking lot because he had an American Flag sticker on his car window. She screamed at him about how dare he openly display and support a symbol of hate and called him all the usual names. He was visibly shaken up and disturbed.

After he left I went out in the driveway and did something I have been thinking about for a long time. I got out the razor blade and scraped the GOAL sticker off the side window of my truck and scraped the NRA sticker off the rear window. I carry all the time and can't afford have some bozo swat me because of the stickers on my truck. Very sad day. I have had an NRA sticker on every truck I have owned since I was 18 years old.

WTF is the world coming to. Never thought I'd see this shit in my lifetime.

BFB76C88-B712-4F37-A92A-DFFB00B2DC82.jpeg

I'm not calling your friend a liar...... BUT if it did happen, I'm calling him a pussy for not throat punching her, and also a pussy for being "shaken up and disturbed" over words.
An alternate and perhaps more infuriating response is to heartily laugh at their comment and ask what kind of drugs they've been taking...
and leave them with the suggestion that its not good for their health.

Theres a few in my neighbor hood who question my 2 flags. 1 on a pole and the other on the house.
One neighbor who has since moved on was walking by, i was mulching . He says " hot day for that , blah blah blah. Hey just noticed your flags why 2" now i know his BS hes just a dink. " yup first thing I did when I moved in, my WWII vet Grand Fathers and Great Uncle would love to see that Flag flying over my house" he gave me a strange look . .....then the BS " why 2 flags" .
i spouted " 2 is 1 wheres your f***ing flag charlie" when I found out he moved i was thrilled. Guy who bought his house put up a flag with in the week. Theres not a lot of flags flying around here.
I feel like im in a cluster commie leaning liberals but most keep to themselves. Broad range of folks around here.

I have never felt the need to put stickers on my vehicles? My NRA life member pack is still in the box in the closet. I have been telling the NRA to keep their chinese crap for years.

Last edited:

Is it to meet people ?

PerSec like a mofo lol
I love the ones that say “this car has climbed mt Washington”. Is that supposed to impress people?
if anything, get one that says “I drove up Mt. Washington blind drunk in reverse and didn’t kill anyone”
Also laugh at the ones that say “13.1” which denotes a half marathon..kind of pathetic you think a half anything is an achievement...

A lot of people around here have the "CCDL Carry On" stickers.
Connecticut-Citizens-Defense-League-courtesy-gunnews.com_.jpg

That said, I only have these guys on my truck:
View attachment 363733

Oh, and the logo for a certain mountain bike organization on the side window. I guess the danger with that one is someone seeing the name and confusing it with the name of that pro-diddler club. [laugh]
So you're not a proponent of man boy love?

I have a short fuse and a very nasty tongue. She would not have stayed in my grill for long.
It would have been quite the scene for sure.

BTW another reason to avoid that shithole chain store.
Shop local. Buy local.

Call me tinfoil man if you must....but that hatred for the US is pretty much the end game for ALL of this . It wouldn't take much to convince me the Covid was the set-up. Now the riots over cops.. we must defund and dismantle the police. Well .....then that's to make room for..... Muslims Enforcing Sharia Law in New York City.
These are very very dangerous times we live in.

What he should've said was f*** off and mind your own business. Go to Canada if you hate it here.
Got in his truck, started it and left, no middle finger, nothing just leave.

Blasting

View: https://youtu.be/lZD4ezDbbu4

Agree with the sentiment but gotta nitpick the song choice. Commonly used as a patriotic theme but it's pretty tragic aside from the upbeat tone of the chorus. Quoting Wiki because I'm lazy:
Wikipedia said:
The song addresses the harmful effects of the Vietnam War on Americans and the treatment of Vietnam veterans upon their return home. It is an ironic retort to the indifference and hostility with which Vietnam veterans were met.

Is it to meet people ?

PerSec like a mofo lol
I have a magnet that says " I'm proud of my Eagle Scouts ". Does that qualify?

I've had an NES oval on the back of my car for about a decade.

Libs think I like Nintendo, while "someone in the know" knows what's up.

If you get accosted, just stare. People find it disconcerting and will generally leave you alone.

something like this:
giphy.gif

Agree with the sentiment but gotta nitpick the song choice. Commonly used as a patriotic theme but it's pretty tragic aside from the upbeat tone of the chorus. Quoting Wiki because I'm lazy:
I will let the song mean to mean what it means, to me and me only ...LOL. I really dont give 1/2 a f*** what he or she thinks it means..

1591753829231.png

Doug had a silver platter trolling opportunity and blew it. First he should have told her that flag was why she could stand in a supermarket parking lot and act like a dumb ass. Once triggered, he should have followed up saying if she called the cops she was using white privilege because blacks don't assume cops will be on their side. Then he tells her it will be Trump in a landslide because of people like her. Then he tells her to take a knee to prove she is worthy of her collectivist membership. And finally he just stands there and laughs at her while she blue screens feeling helpless her programming is not working. Instead he was "visibly shaken and disturbed." Don't be a Doug. This is still America and real men still bear true faith and allegiance to her. Wear that flag sticker like a boss.

Is it to meet people ?

PerSec like a mofo lol
Or the dumbest "look at me" stunt, the stick figure family. News flash:

il_1588xN.1999888767_gdfs.jpg

I have three stickers on the back window of my truck...an NES sticker which, when people ask what it is, I tell them it stands for Nintendo Educational Systems. I've even been asked where to get one. I just tell them on Amazon ;). The other one I have is a small Gadsden sticker (I've never been asked about it) and the other one is an Ocean Beach California sticker because I lived there next to the beach for four and a half years. I have been asked many times about that one and it's surprising how many people know what it is, particularly service men and women that were stationed in San Diego.

I bought eight of them before I left at the end of my enlistment...I'm on my last one. Time to order more...

1591754399065.png

Oh...and I have veteran's plates on both my truck and my motorcycle. That must make me a double whackjob/loonie/terrorist.

Last edited:
Well, at a minimum he could have called her a stupid c***, or something.

-Mike

This.....Ive also got a short fuse as well with this covid shit. Ive been going to work this whole time and nothing in my life has changed other than I cant go out to lunch and sit at a fxcking table by myself. But these fxcking cxnts can protest and it's all OK for them to sneeze all over each other.

Any fxcking covid Karens giving me the stink eye for not wearing a mask, or any of these fXcking loser anti police, anti american, a**h*** shxt nozzles are going to get a full backlash verbal rebuttle.

I've got a thin blue line sticker on my truck cap because it was on there when my friend who is a chief gave the cap to me. Now I've got to worry about these fxcking douchebags.....great.

I have NRA life member sticker on my car, a GOAL sticker on my car, an American flag on my car, RCBS reloading stickers on my car! If you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT exercising MY first and second right!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom