• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sabot availability?

bob999

NES Member
Went by Basspro Foxboro this afternoon. No slugs, sabots, or buckshot available. They've stopped selling Goex because of distributor problems? A lot seems to have changed there in a year... covid issues? Haven't tried looking anywhere else yet but I found this a bit unusual.

I picked up some primers and powerbelts at Dick's. Yeah I know we're not supposed to shop there but I couldn't find primers anywhere even posted WTB here. I purchased some sabots and some power belts from Larry P. and if you want to pay rape me prices muzzleloader.com has them.

Went by Basspro Foxboro this afternoon. No slugs, sabots, or buckshot available. They've stopped selling Goex because of distributor problems? A lot seems to have changed there in a year... covid issues? Haven't tried looking anywhere else yet but I found this a bit unusual.
Do you need some sabots or 777 pellets to deer hunt? I have a bit of extra could give you some.....enough to zero plus a couple to hunt with.

Ammo is gonna be tough to come by for awhile.

I take it you haven't been paying attention. There's a nationwide ammo shortage and COVID isn't the cause. Gun owners are taking notice of the violence around them in the country these days and are arming up..

I take it you haven't been paying attention. There's a nationwide ammo shortage and COVID isn't the cause. Gun owners are taking notice of the violence around them in the country these days and are arming up..
Yes... my bad. On the other hand I have enough 22 to last to the end of time ....from the last crisis.

Thx for the offer whacko. Have enough pyrodex to get through.

Midway has pyrodex and sabots in stock as well as few other online places
Shotgun sabots I had to buy off gun broker.

Last year I got a great deal on 20 ga hornady sabots. I bought cheap and stacked deep. Like lifetime supply deep.

Previous to that I did the same with 16 gauge foster slugs for my browning sixteen with the buck barrel and 16 ga ithaca deerslayer.

I was sick of trying to get good prices and availability on these things every year so I found them at decent prices and bought a shxtload.

Guess now im glad I did.

As far as Black Powder stuff. Wally world in Rindge actually had a good supply of powebelts and even Blachorn powder. Which is expensive but supposedly very good.

Dont forget NH just had muzzle season, so most wal marts carry stuff up there til December, then they pull it or sell it even cheaper

Back
Top Bottom