SA Mod 2

I have an xD45 first Gen. My EDC is a.Mod2 45 3.3", Lady Radtekk carries the xDs 9mm. I just picked up the Mod2 9mm 4". Like them all. Easy to shoot, reliable, stupid easy to break down and clean. OP is welcome to try them any time, although a little more planning will be necessary to include Lady Radtekk's EDC :)

I have an xD45 first Gen. My EDC is a.Mod2 45 3.3", Lady Radtekk carries the xDs 9mm. I just picked up the Mod2 9mm 4". Like them all. Easy to shoot, reliable, stupid easy to break down and clean. OP is welcome to try them any time, although a little more planning will be necessary to include Lady Radtekk's EDC :)

I got one yesterday at 4 Seasons. I couldn't wait. I got the 3.3" XD mod 2 in .45. The brick. It's not as concealable as my S&W 9mm Shield, but I'll make do. In seasons where I can wear a heavy shirt or sweater it's no problem. In the summer I'll have to figure something out. The 4" version has such a comfortable grip, as does mine with the extended mag included. The regular grip is alright and I love the fact that I have 9 rounds of .45 just in case. I spend time in the woods hiking and whatnot, so having protection from humans, bears, and aggressive chipmunks is a plus. I'm not sure my 9mm could repel a vicious rodent coming after me.

Anyway, thanks again for the offer! Do you have any suggestions for carry? I'm planning on using my Elite IWB holster, similar to what I used for the Shield.

Back
Top Bottom