S&W shooting range

I last heard it would be open to employees in September and then to members. It will not be a public range. They are still doing a lot of upgrades.

Thing is they keep putting out time frames and keep postponing them.

I heard two things last week. S&W customer service told me it was NOT going to reopen period. As a public, private or employee only range.
This is completely contrary to what they've been telling me for the last several months when I call every couple of weeks for information.
When I called back the next day to get a refund on my membership I was told no decision has been made about reopening or closing the range for good.....
Frankly I'm feed up with the runaround and lack of consistent information from S&W. Getting a refund and going elsewhere.

I'm done with that place. I always hated how they treated members like criminals there, and there lack of communication around the closing a few months ago put me over the edge.

I'm a member of the Franklin County Sportsman's Club now. Here is a link to their site: http://fclsc.org/

I wished I joined years ago. Their pistol range is open 24/7, they have awesome outdoor ranges, and a real sense of community. They're not too far from 91, so if you need a place to shoot, check them out. According to their Membership Director, a lot of S&W shooters have already.

Back
Top Bottom