• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W Rebate...Anyone got theirs yet?

yanici

NES Member
Any rebates back from S&W on their last deal that ended on Dec. 31st. I can use the $30 to keep gas in the snow blower.[smile]

Nope, I have not gotten mine yet. I also sent in A $10.00 rebate to Remington for ammo around the same time and have not gotten that yet either.

Yes, I got my $50 rebate last week for the #627 I bought back in November.
The check itself is only 6" long and is part of one of those non-envelope things where you tear off the end tabs. It's very discreet and can easily be mistaken for a piece of junk mail. I wouldn't be surprised if that was intentional in hopes of people mistaking them for junk mail and throwing them away uncashed......

S&W kinda slow

I purchased an M&P last year that had a rebate plus two extra magazines. As I remember the rebate check took about 9 weeks to show up and the magazines almost six months... but everything arrived eventually.

Nothing yet!

Nov 7, purchased M&P 9
Nov 10, Mailed in rebate for two mags.
Jan 27, Called rebate company and was informed my rebate was sent over to Smith and Wesson and I should call them.
Jan 27, Called Smith and Wesson they said they were backed up, But they would arrive at some point, [rolleyes]

i bought my m&p9 in about april, at that time they were giving away 2 free mags AND $50 rebate. got the mags in a relatively short time...still waiting for the $50.

bought the m&p45 in december, still waiting for those 2 free mags...

Back
Top Bottom